Help me setup my SFF forks

Well I just finally threw a new piston in my 2011 kx250f and Im ready to ride it but to be honest I need a little help in setting up the forks.  Im going to set rear sag at 100-105mm but not sure on these forks.  I know they need around 50mm sag? I do have a manual but looking for some insight. Btw I weigh 175lb and ride MX.

I would suggest having a look on racetech's website for the correct springs for your weight to start with.

You will not have the correct suspension action if the springs are not correct.

I understand the 2011 was sprung with softer suspension and unles you about 65kg it needed to be changed. The 2012 was sprung with heavier springs to improve on the 2011.  

Well I just finally threw a new piston in my 2011 kx250f and Im ready to ride it but to be honest I need a little help in setting up the forks.  Im going to set rear sag at 100-105mm but not sure on these forks.  I know they need around 50mm sag? I do have a manual but looking for some insight. Btw I weigh 175lb and ride MX.

Yup 51mm for the forks. The rest is just prefrence. I know dirtrider had some base settings

I am 175-180 depending on my eating habits :)

I re-valved my forks and was all I needed.... no need to swap spring imo.. complete waste of money for your weight. you would want close to a .92kg spring and the stock is .97 , you really cant notice a difference there. If you are AMA pro racer then that might be a different story.

Ok thanks. I guess Im more worried about the preload adjustment?  That seems to be a major point correct?  I can crank it to add preload and back it off to take away right.  So what that I need to get to 51mm sag correct? And what are you guys using for race sag on this bike for mx?

Ok thanks. I guess Im more worried about the preload adjustment?  That seems to be a major point correct?  I can crank it to add preload and back it off to take away right.  So what that I need to get to 51mm sag correct? And what are you guys using for race sag on this bike for mx?

The front sag by the way is measured in-line.  The rear i been running 103mm