Where to get a military discount on gear? need a new DS helmet maybe a AGV AX-8 DS EVO

Where to get a military discount on gear?? need a new DS helmet maybe a  AGV AX-8 DS EVO

Cycle Gear gives military discount. Doesn't hurt to ask at other stores.

Usually you can't beat buying On-Line. Rocky mountain MIGHT offer a Military discount, but they're gonna be cheaper than a retail outlet to begin with.

Usually you can't beat buying On-Line. Rocky mountain MIGHT offer a Military discount, but they're gonna be cheaper than a retail outlet to begin with.

I mean online

https://www.cyclegear.com/login/military

You gotta have an AAFES account...simple to sign up.  I did it what seems like 100 yrs ago.  Never bought anything though.

Where to get a military discount on gear?? need a new DS helmet maybe a AGV AX-8 DS EVO

I would ask any company that you're thinking of buying from. Sure never hurts to ask. If I was asked, I would give a discount in a split second and thank them for their service! Keep in mind that the profit margin on a lot of things is pretty small.

if you sign up on promotive you get pro deals on scott, one industries, klim, and a few other motorcyle brands. plus a lot more companies that have nothing to do with bikes. 

edit:  just looked and the helmet you mentioned is on there at a good discount. 

Edited by jacko711