Sign in to follow this  

California AMA D38 Desert racing is ON

Come on out for AMA D38 desert racing TNR club puts on a fun course, looking at 3 loops of 27 miles. Race will be at the Superstitions OHV area off Wheeler road. Flyer attached please feel free in giving a shout if any questions. Perfect way to get a little race seat time in before the 2013 Baja 1000. Come on out people...

2013_TNR_Buzz_Bomb.jpg

Edited by Diamond-Dave

Havent done a D38 in many moons! Might be time.  See how my arm does this week and might go do it.  

I also got my CRF450 back together so its ready for the fast stuff that D38 usually puts on!

• Like 1

With a name like Speed-Freek this course will be right up your alley, the course will be for the most part south of Wheeler road. Lot of fun stuff to run through there and I would expect some fast sections for sure with a mix of sand and hard pack. Come on out and test that arm. Good times :thumbsup:   :ride:

Also how do you like that Ohlins dampner compared to a Scott?

With a name like Speed-Freek this course will be right up your alley, the course will be for the most part south of Wheeler road. Lot of fun stuff to run through there and I would expect some fast sections for sure with a mix of sand and hard pack. Come on out and test that arm. Good times :thumbsup:   :ride:

Also how do you like that Ohlins dampner compared to a Scott?

Haha, yeah my name is really a let down sometimes, especially when I get passed!  Its really fitting when I am alone, then I am always the fastest, unless my shadow gets a wheel in on me. :(

But I think my arm should be good, hopefully not another surgery on it this week!

As for the dampner the older Scotts ones said Ohlins on them, so it looks cooler  :thumbsup: .

• Like 1

Won't be there this weekend, but I'm planning on doing the Roadrunner race in Dec

Very cool, you will like it, Roadrunner's always puts together a great event but then I'm in that club :thumbsup:  I will not be at that race though as I am heading to Vegas to chek out the Henderson 250 that weekend. ENJOY the RR Christmas Classic, good times. This weekends race was a fun one and it was a very fast course.