Sign in to follow this  

New ATV BABY!

Well how does it ride? I've never known anyone that's owned one. What did yah pay? :D

Its an interesting looking quad.

Edited by fdme

Shit! That's a good deal if it doesn't have any issues really.

I was surprised at how cheap Polaris parts were last time I checked!

I have only heard bad things about Polaris as if they break down all the time and that their parts are expensive... Are they more expensive than Honda Yamaha and Suzuki? Also are they really that much more unreliable? I also feel like people blow these things out of proportion.

I have only heard bad things about Polaris as if they break down all the time and that their parts are expensive... Are they more expensive than Honda Yamaha and Suzuki? Also are they really that much more unreliable? I also feel like people blow these things out of proportion.

alright, I own a shop. Work on these things every day along with 6 other employees. However I will never own a Polaris SPORT quad, there utility's are good quality( some of them!!!) but I'll never own a Polaris sports quad. And personally I'm plenty happy with my yamaha grizzly, and yfz. Polaris's are just weird, only way I can explain it.

Hah, I see, I will leave it at that then... They sound unique to work on lol.

1K is a great price.  They are a little heavy, but they have the punch to make up for it.

They are not for everyone, but neither is any of the other manufacturers out there.

Ignore the naysayers and ride the hell out your new found toy....f%$^^*# those other comments. :prof:

A Kfx?... A bike I've actually rode quite a bit... Would like a comparo performance wise between the two

• Like 2