Sign in to follow this  

2012 RMZ450 Parts List any Suggestions

Ok Guys i am making my parts list for the winter and i am starting off by buying some graphics. i am looking into the Enjoy MFG Yoshimura graphics with Seat cover. Do any of you have any reviews on this and if so please share. my parts list if as follows

1. Motor Rebuild

2. Radiator Braces (Works Connection) 

3. Chaine (Renthal R3)

4. Moto Tassinari Intake 

5. Yoshimura RS4 Slip on 

6. Protaper clutch Lever 

thats pretty much it for right now. if you all have any suggestions please provide serious input only. also if you all would let me know about the graphics kit because i have never dealt with this company 

I used the enjoy seat last spring/summer, also have an unused black rear fender with their team graphics applied. The seat cover looks and fits perfect, really nice cover. Their shipping was slow, and I found much better pricing on eBay than their website, they are out of Florida and sell on ebay too. The graphic rear looks great, installed nice, and is glossy and thick, can't say anything about wear as it has just sat in the garage.

The only other thing I would advise on your list is the Protaper perch. I think it is better to go with a company that makes a Suzuki specific unit as our ratio is different and a universal fitment doesn't work as well. I would take a look at Arc, lightest and unbreakable composite levers are awesome...Suzuki ratio too. Just my opinion, and I am sure the protaper is a nice piece.

Cover...

image_zpsf10de0a1.jpg

My brother mentioned that as well. He is running the renthal intelli levers so I was also thinking of those as well. But overall u had a good experience with the graphics such as the shrouds and number plates?

My brother mentioned that as well. He is running the renthal intelli levers so I was also thinking of those as well. But overall u had a good experience with the graphics such as the shrouds and number plates?

I have never run a lap with their graphics, just purchased the rear fender as I thought black would look better, and to me it didn't, so I took it off. Sorry. I am sure other can chime in though as many 2013 buyers received their graphics as an incentive when they purchased the bike new. Good luck.

^^^ your bike looks sick with that seat.. you install yourself?

I did, the fitment was perfect. I didn't use any 3M spray or anything, just staples.

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't mention my budget I can spend somewhere in the range of like 2000.00. I am not trying to get into mad debt over this lol just want my bike to look good at races

I did, the fitment was perfect. I didn't use any 3M spray or anything, just staples.

I just may have to blow $90 hard earned dollars on that seat cover.. maybe even get a THINK seat

Sorry I didn't mention my budget I can spend somewhere in the range of like 2000.00. I am not trying to get into mad debt over this lol just want my bike to look good at races

look good or run good? Remember... Jump for show, corner for dough
  • Like 3

Have you looked into ASVs F3 levers? Not sure how they compare to Protaper to each their own but I've got the red anodized F3 shorties on my rmz and they feel great. Clutch and break pull is effortless and I can't really put my fingure on why i like them but they just feel right and rwally did helped me out on the track

off topic, but if you wanna part ways with the black rear fender I'll buy it from you if the price is right? Would you like to sell it?

off topic, but if you wanna part ways with the black rear fender I'll buy it from you if the price is right? Would you like to sell it?

Sorry bud, Bulldog5150 snagged it.

• Like 1

I`ve got a set of the Yosh Enjoy graphics that I may part with.   

Possibly the hard parts too, I`m not sure on those yet. All is new and still packaged.

fence 018.jpg

fence 017.jpg

Possibly the hard parts too, I`m not sure on those yet. All is new and still packaged.

ill take the hard parts if you decide you wanna sell em.... PM a price$$$$ I have paypal..!

why u looking into selling them? Are they just not ur style? Or do they not look that great? Also if u were to sell them pm me