Sign in to follow this  

Should I sell my pro circuit pipe

I received my free pro circuit pipe, a ti5 carbon fiber titanium one, which is worth about $1000. I could sell it, and get some much needed gear. Right now I'm riding with oneal boots that crease in the wrong place when I buckle them, and my helmet has no visor and has a concussion in it. Is the pipe really that worth it? The bike already has way too much power for me and although the pipe looks sick, that money could really help my boots not to dig into my leg. And the toe box would be small enough for shifting.

I watched my buddy compound fracture his tib/fib because he had shitty boots and i was always bugging him to get new ones. Get new gear without a doubt. That pipe and your bike wont be much good when your out 6 months from an injury!!

I received my free pro circuit pipe, a ti5 carbon fiber titanium one, which is worth about $1000. I could sell it, and get some much needed gear. Right now I'm riding with oneal boots that crease in the wrong place when I buckle them, and my helmet has no visor and has a concussion in it. Is the pipe really that worth it? The bike already has way too much power for me and although the pipe looks sick, that money could really help my boots not to dig into my leg. And the toe box would be small enough for shifting.

if you don't want it than do it! Just don't do it if you honk down the road you'll want a pipe, because you'll never get the whole price out of it.

All 450s are too fast for 99.9% of us so sell it get some quality gear and spares and spend more time riding! Makes sense to me! List it on here, and ebay with a good description and nice real pictures and how you got it. A good ad is everything when it comes to selling.

I am still waiting for my free pipe. I have heard that they are significantly quieter than the stock unit.

Love my titanium t5 pipe, broader power and notably quieter.

Big question is-you have the money to buy a 13 450, but not quality protective equipment?

Financed duh

Should have financed the protective equipment the same time, you know, putting the horse before the cart.

I thought about selling mine just to free up some cash to more easily afford going racing every weekend before heading back to school... (paid cash for the bike). But I wanted to atleast run it on the bike a few times to see what I thought. It was way quieter, and the power was broader and more use-able. Third moto of the first day with that exhaust on the bike and I promptly cart wheeled it, blew the carbon cap apart, twisted the subframe/bars/levers. So it sits as a paperweight for the time being....

Sell it!   I installed it and although it is quieter than stock it runs like a rock was shoved in the tail pipe!  Huge loss of bottom end and seemed to accelerate much slower.  This is by far the most restrictive full system I have ever used.  I replaced it with a FMF Q4 (quiet pipe) and power bomb header and it runs MUCH better.  Made me question ProCircuit.   Big waste of money for bling ....just my 2 cents.