me casing the 85 foot single tabletop to single

wouldnt really call that a case more like you freaking out in the air 

RoFL

85ft?

Man, I would over-jump that everytime! Just hold the throttle pinned and you will roll right outta that......

cant see it to well in the video but after the tabletop there is a landing about rear wheel high and bike and a half length and my front went into the middle of it, reason for spazing out is that i started floating off the bike and the takeoffs on my track are short and steep so we let of for a second and pinn it on the takeoff to keep the front off

85ft?

Man, I would over-jump that everytime! Just hold the throttle pinned and you will roll right outta that......

idk about over jumping it doesnt have much of a takeoff, its steep enough just not very long, 450 would be so easy

Doesn't look like you  cased it to me..... looks like you over shot and flat landed.

Doesn't look like you cased it to me..... looks like you over shot and flat landed.

you can either take the inside and tabletop to single(skip the first single) or take the outside and step on step off, or single tabletop, or single tabletop to single

Doesn't look like you cased it to me..... looks like you over shot and flat landed.

you can either take the inside and tabletop to single(skip the first single) or take the outside and step on step off, or single tabletop, or single tabletop to single

I was just kidding man. with the way the lip is on that jump and speed you would need to quad that your probably going to endo