Sign in to follow this  

Cr125r

135 is a bit low, but every tester will read a bit differently. When you tested it did you warm the bike up first and hold the throttle wide open? There are a lot of variables. I'd say your best bet would be to replace the top end in your off season and then once you get the bike broken in do another compression test. That will be your baseline for next time so you know when it starts to drop off that its time for another top end. Try to use the same tester every time too. For reference my 01 cr125 tested at 165 after a new broken in top end. Warm engine with throttle wide open.

If you just did a full rebuild, I would think it would be fine.  I wouldn't worry about it unless you have problems with power or something.  When you break it in, it will increase compression.

Your probably fine then. Test it again in a couple of hours ride time once the rings have seated. This time do it with a warmed up engine and hold the throttle wide open. Keep kicking until the gauge tops out. Record that number so you know when it is time to replace the piston again.