Sign in to follow this  

What do you guys think?

I just ordered a new wiseco clutch basket to replace my pretty beat old basket. I was wondering what you guys think about wiseco baskets and are they any good. Also included a pic of my old basket below. Thanks anyone ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383222162.657109.jpg

I just ordered a new wiseco clutch basket to replace my pretty beat old basket. I was wondering what you guys think about wiseco baskets and are they any good. Also included a pic of my old basket below. Thanks anyone ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1383222162.657109.jpg

I put Wiseco clutch basket in my 125 last year and i abuse the clutch alot.lol and the basket has held up really well. I would recommend getting it

Installed one in my '02 RM250, worked great.  Install is easy, if your skilled enough to remove the old basket then all that's left is swapping the ring gear.  You will have to grind the rivets off the old basket to remove it, and be sure to use "RED" Loctite when you reinstall the gear onto the new hub.

Yeah that's the part that I don't know if I will be able to do. Swapping the gear off the back seems like the hardest part.