FTE radial master cylinder

Hi.

Can you tell me what is the difference between two FTE radial master cylinder?I would like to buy to Beringer 6pit caliper. 

$T2eC16VHJH4FHcuFvnzcBS,lL4BP(g~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJIMFHJDGKGKDBS,0gdM+Lg~~60_57.JPG

You have any more info? I'm running the bro12 with my berringer 6pot.

It's hard to tell from the photos. But one looks to have a larger diameter piston actuator. If that means it has a larger piston. Then you would have to decide on how much mechanical advantage you want. A 6 pot is going to need more fluid flow and would provide quite a lot of mechanical advantage. So I'd start with the larger piston and go from there.

The flip side is that maybe the larger piston master is more suited to a bike with two calipers. If that's the case. Then the smaller piston master would be a better place to start.

It's hard to tell from the photos. But one looks to have a larger diameter piston actuator. If that means it has a larger piston. Then you would have to decide on how much mechanical advantage you want. A 6 pot is going to need more fluid flow and would provide quite a lot of mechanical advantage. So I'd start with the larger piston and go from there.

The flip side is that maybe the larger piston master is more suited to a bike with two calipers. If that's the case. Then the smaller piston master would be a better place to start.

The berringer 6 pot supermoto caliper only requires a 12mm master.  I got the "kit" from berringer for my KTM and their 6pot caliper came with the 12mm bore radial master.  Also for my other bike with a braking caliper, it has less pistons but larger diameter I went with a magura 195 13mm bore.  Brake feel is softer but still pretty good.  The 6 pot berringer uses small pistons and doesnt need a larger bore master to move the fluid. 

9147650718_d9ce458db2_c.jpg

9145392361_e803f8d3d0_b.jpg

The Beringer BRO12 and BR12 have 17,5mm piston.

The Beringer BRO12 and BR12 have 17,5mm piston.

Wow you are right Vega!  When i ordered it i must have been misinformed!  I stand corrected!  Thanks for catching me on that.  Im amazed its that big.  I just read a description that says it offers a soft pull.  Mine is solid as a rock!  I guess i just figured the 12 was a 12mm bore.  odd way to number it.

Edited by shift1313

Nice Beringer Brake set up