Sign in to follow this  

KTM and Christini Demo Days this weekend Nov 1 & 2 Crow Canyon Uhrichsville Ohio

My local club (Crow Canyon Motorsports Club LLC) is sponsoring a KTM and Christini Demo ride this weekend.... :jawdrop:  With the weekend weather expected to be sunny with temps 45 - 50 degrees (f) perfect riding temps, a larger than normal weekend turnout is expected.  I'll be working the track as a flagger for the Sunday morning session, then I get to play... The track has been disked, watered and prepped, plus two marked courses of off road trails have been laid out.  One a 5 mile easier double track (lots of mud for the quads to play in, and a 10 mile mostly single track with some double track thrown in for fun.   Yes I'm taking my bike, but I don't plan on burning much of my own fuel...  

My riding plans include "testing" the 150, 200, 250, 300...  did I miss anything....  oh yes just for kicks, the 125 too....   I'm really interested in the 200.  I plan on selling the 06 KTM 250SXF and would like to replace it with a 200.   :thumbsup:

I'll take pics and post them next week...  I'll be in pumpkin heaven...  

Its open to the public, all riders are welcome, $20.00 for a non member.