tm 400 on track

http://youtu.be/1L0y5l1Hjp4  

I finally got some footage of the old tm 400 from over a year ago im slow because I still had some issues with the ticker but it still sounds cool this was on a practice day I have some footage of an actual race I will put up later

Years ago (many) I flat tracked TM400s. The violent jump in the power band was difficult when sliding turns. I found that a CDI box from a similar year Suzuki Savage had a more gradual and controlled advance, making the bike easier to ride, and still very fast.

Sweet track, near perfect dirt. The video doesn't allow the bike to live up to what I've heard about it being a light switch monster. Although it seams to run good, I'm a little bummed out that I didn't see a fire breathing monster clawing wheelies out of the corners. On all the table tops you could see where you landed the lap before, cause everyone was going alot farther allowing the dirt to be untouched, hence leaving your last lap landing spot. Thanks for sharing, cool video.

That track has been closed since last year but they just announced that they have purchased the property and will be open once again in 2014!!!! I can't wait, I love that place!

Years ago (many) I flat tracked TM400s. The violent jump in the power band was difficult when sliding turns. I found that a CDI box from a similar year Suzuki Savage had a more gradual and controlled advance, making the bike easier to ride, and still very fast.

Yeah , that takes the craziness out of the power delivery .