Fine tuning suspension

I have question on proper tuning for my forks and rear shock i want it tuned for better turning and less kick back on jumps

You will need to explain a little more about what its doing wrong. Is the front washing out or turning slow. Is the rear kicking on jumps or the front???

Try and write down everything in as much detail as possible.

include your bike year model and your weight with gear.

make sure your sag measurements are correct as well.

You will need to explain a little more about what its doing wrong. Is the front washing out or turning slow. Is the rear kicking on jumps or the front???

Try and write down everything in as much detail as possible.

include your bike year model and your weight with gear.

make sure your sag measurements are correct as well.

I have never weighed myself with gear but i am around 145 i have never truly adjusted my rear sag the front is not washing out but i am turning slow the back kicks on jumps im not sure on my rebound on back or front and the bike is a 06 yz250f and as far as i know the suspension is all stock

Sweet well forget about "fine" tuning and set the bike up roughly first. Get the sag right as per your manual. I think itll be around 95 to 100 mm geared up and standing on the pegs.

adjust the sag first then test from there. If the rear still kicks a little then slow the rebound down by 2 clicks.

there are a lot of informative websites that will go through full bike set up in point form. Just search dirt bike suspension setup or similar. It will go through setting rebound and compression by feel.

but always start with the right sag.

Oh and sorry, did I mention set your sag right first.