Supertrapp Disc's still available?

I have not seen the Supertrapp Disc's for the stock DR-Z400S muffle in a while. Are they no longer being sold? I would like to try it out. If you guys know where they can be found, please let me know.

Thanks,

Greebe

Edited by Greebe

Right, I know what their website is, but they only show their mufflers on there not the Power Tip like in the photo's below.

xrsonly015.jpg

xrsonly001.jpg

Edited by Greebe

OK, so I did not realize that the tip was not actually a Supertrap, it is an XR's Only Power Tip with the Supertrap Tuning disc's. Looks like XR's Only has a kit or something as well.

Oh no run for your lives it's the "Google Police!!!"

Had a bike I bought that had a Super Trapp on it. Got rid of that crap as fast as I could. What a PIA they are.

Oh no run for your lives it's the "Google Police!!!"

Had a bike I bought that had a Super Trapp on it. Got rid of that crap as fast as I could. What a PIA they are.

Haha, I know. His attempt at sarcasm was pretty juvenile.

You didn't like them eh? Why was it a pain?

Thanks,

Greebe

Taking it apart. Cleaning the discs. Aligning them to go back on. Breaking off bolts, etc. etc. Not to mention burning your plastic, frame, etc.

Is there anything I can do to this muffler to improve it a bit? Just drill out the tip maybe?

Is there anything I can do to this muffler to improve it a bit? Just drill out the tip maybe?

You should be able to find some discs if you do your homework. The cleaning is not a problem, lining up the discs takes almost two seconds, and a fender shield thing is available. If jetted properly cleaning is very very infrequent. Great silencer that is very adaptable for anyone smarter than a ball peen hammer. As mentioned, Google is your friend. E-Bay is your friend.

Edited by YHGEORGE

Prolly a whole warehouse full of 'em somewhere............