03 cr85r getting antifreeze in cyl.

hi all new on here I got a question that is getting me down, ok had a guy bring his bike to me to put a new water pump seal kit in ive done a lot, but after I installed the kit it no longer leaks out the weep hole or  into the bottom end, it is leaking into the cylinder now? I put a new head gasket, but not a new base gasket?so when I kick it over the plug gets wet of course and it wont run, if I drain all the antifreeze out and let it dry out it runs, but if I add water it gets into the cyl? how is it getting in there and not the bottom end?do the heads crack on those? ive never seen one do it so I don't know? and can it be the base gasket? it was fine before? it would run great just leak antifreeze out the weep hole? any help id greatly appreciate thank you

hi all new on here I got a question that is getting me down, ok had a guy bring his bike to me to put a new water pump seal kit in ive done a lot, but after I installed the kit it no longer leaks out the weep hole or  into the bottom end, it is leaking into the cylinder now? I put a new head gasket, but not a new base gasket?so when I kick it over the plug gets wet of course and it wont run, if I drain all the antifreeze out and let it dry out it runs, but if I add water it gets into the cyl? how is it getting in there and not the bottom end?do the heads crack on those? ive never seen one do it so I don't know? and can it be the base gasket? it was fine before? it would run great just leak antifreeze out the weep hole? any help id greatly appreciate thank you

Sealing surface on the head or cylinder could be warped.  I would check the head for warping and maybe have the top of the cylinder decked to make sure it is flat.