Best exhaust for bottom end cr125r

What is the best exhaust for adding good bottom end power on a cr125r?? I have been looking at a fmf fatty and a pro circuit platinum pipe. Which one is better for bottom end power or is there something better out there besides these two??????

Pretty much every pro circut pipe is geared towards having the thing pinned all the time, fmf usually has the most spread out power so if go with the fmf fatty

What is the best exhaust for adding good bottom end power on a cr125r?? I have been looking at a fmf fatty and a pro circuit platinum pipe. Which one is better for bottom end power or is there something better out there besides these two??????

Generally speaking the stock pipe will give you the best all around performance, and they don't really make a low end pipe for a 125. You'll get more bottom end by re-gearing than a pipe imo. Go up a few teeth on your rear sprocket, or down 1 on the front and give it a shot. It's a lot less money than a pipe.

Pretty much every pro circut pipe is geared towards having the thing pinned all the time, fmf usually has the most spread out power so if go with the fmf fatty

The Fatty is a mid-high pipe just like the PC...FYI.

My 300 smoker has the FMF Fatty which livens up the high RPMs, makes the bottom end power smoother and less abrupt. If ur looking for bottom end power/torque, I would honestly sell the 125 get a 200 or something. 125s are designed to be screamed

It's a 125 2 smoker, there is no such thing as bottom end power with that engine. Pin it, clutch it and go! Gearing would be the only help. Then, more top end power will be what you want.

The Fatty is a mid-high pipe just like the PC...FYI.

NOPE! Put a fatty on the CR, you'll like it

Hey thanx a lot yall... ill see what i can do...

Depends on the year.  If I remember right, in '02 they went to a 38mm carb with an intake tuned for mid to top end only.  Those bikes had virtually no low end and hit all at once.  The fix is to buy a Boyesen Rad valve that includes the reed and manifold or Tassanari reed along with porting the stock intake manifold.  I've owned both Fatty and ProCircuit pipes and both work well across the range but don't expect them to fix the intake problem mentioned above.

Its a 2004.