SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A PISTON

I HAVE A VERY BUILT KLX 110. IT HAS A 57.8MM STROKED CRANK AND 14MM WRIST PIN. I WANT A 65MM OR 67MM THAT WILL WORK ON MY APPLICATION CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A PISTON THAT WILL WORK MY PROBLEM IS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DECK HEIGHT NEEDS TO BE OR WHERE TO GET ONE ANY HELP IS SURELY APPRECIATED.

I ALREADY TRIED PLANET MINIS WITH NOT MUCH HELP THERE

Is there a piston in it right now? If so then measure the deck height and then measure the distance from the wrist pin to the top of the dome.

If you just have an engine in pieces with no piston then put the cylinder on the base and place a straight edge across the top of the cylinder. Then measure from the small end bearing on the rod to the bottom of your straight edge with the crank at TDC. Account for how much deck height you want to run and get a piston that has the wrist pin in the correct location. Most stroker cranks use a shorter rod so that the same piston wrist pin location can be used.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?

Wiseco and JE both make custom pistons to order but you need to know the compression height valve pocket dimensions and crown volume as well as skirt diameter and wrist pin diameter.  You will also need to find a set of rings which they might not supply I would recommend sizing your piston to an easily available set of rings so you don't have to have custom rings made as well.  They don't have to be exact, you can file fit them later.

Edited by 1987CR250R

my caps lock was stuck on. ok ill give wiseco a call and yes i have the piston its still in the bike. just havent torn it apart yet. thanks for all the help guy