Sign in to follow this  

Georgia Who's riding this weekend?

... and where?  :ride:

ME! Somewhere in NC. Worryhut/Brown Mtn combo probably = mud is whats for dinner!

Ive never been to houston valley. I live about 15 mins from moto mountain. I use to go there until I discovered highland park. Once I went to highland I will never go back to mountain.

IMO moto mountain is not worth anywhere near what they charge. Should be $10 instead of the $28 they charge. 

• Like 1

Ive never been to houston valley. I live about 15 mins from moto mountain. I use to go there until I discovered highland park. Once I went to highland I will never go back to mountain.

IMO moto mountain is not worth anywhere near what they charge. Should be $10 instead of the $28 they charge. 

I've heard some people call Houston Valley "Taylor's Ridge." I've never been there either. Actually, I've never been anywhere around here. I just bought my first dirtbike in 20 years, and want to get back into it.

I have been looking at places to ride trails. I know moto mtn doesn't get great reviews, but it's only an hr from my house, and I wanted to ride something...anything... for experience. I am not stoked about paying $30 to ride there, but it seems to be the closest "real" trail park to my house. I really want to go to HP, but I'll have to wait til I can be gone for a full day since it's 2 hrs from me.

yeah I hear ya. You can go there and ride all the trails in one day. I have yet to ride everything at Highland, but then again I usually go on the MX track anyway. 

Riding is always an "all day" affair for me. lol 

It used to be for me, but now I have a 3 year old son and a deck I have to finish building before winter. On rare occasions I can get away with a full weekend trip (like to Deal's Gap)!

I was at Houston valley last weekend. First time in a while. I forgot how awesome that place is.