Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What ever happened to...

Those Aussie dudes who wanted to talk smack about the Moss brothers over Weston Peick? Seems to me that after the first race he pretty much took control of the series over there. It got strangely quiet after from the other side of the pond after he started closing in on the leaders. Unfortunately he crashed and injured his shoulder right after he took the points lead, so we'll never know if he would have finished the season in first, but it was looking like a pretty good bet at that point.

• Like 1

Ah you know how those down-under boys are. They probably got so disgusted with their boys getting their asses whipped in their home land that they went out into the bush and started shooting kangaroos out of anger while drinking Fosters and eating vegiemite. :smirk:

Edited by BBA
  • Like 7

You're all just a bunch of damn trolls. You guys have ran off most of the good posters in here and all that's left are shitty scumbags like yourselves............but luckily for TT they have me that tries to be a good ambassador for the sport and this website. One day you will see your evil trolling ways and cleanse your souls to become a Pro Forum puritan like myself!   :prof:

• Like 7

Why would anyone want to be a troll, they are ugly and don't get any poon tang like those Aussie dudes that were talking shit. 

• Like 5

You're all just a bunch of damn trolls. You guys have ran off most of the good posters in here and all that's left are shitty scumbags like yourselves............but luckily for TT they have me that tries to be a good ambassador for the sport and this website. One day you will see your evil trolling ways and cleanse your souls to become a Pro Forum puritan like myself! :prof:

I am deeply wounded. I was showing nothing but the utmost care for our Aussie brothers. I could almost feel the pain as the reality of their highly touted locals, who they felt had already proven their home turf superiority, rapidly being reeled in and passed In the standings by Weston. Things like that are tough and I just wanted to see if they were ok. You should have known...

• Like 4

Why would anyone want to be a troll, they are ugly and don't get any poon tang like those Aussie dudes that were talking shit. 

You know what's f'd up? When you're born, you're in poon tang up to your ears! It's all down hill from there though... haha

• Like 4

Everyone on this site must be a troll since they post on TT and obviously don't get any poontangy. Shit most of the old farts here hardly even ride any more.

• Like 2

is hill still racing in the series over here

from what i have seen on tv here the current series is a long way from the great series of a couple years ago

full cred to pieck and co for doing so well

• Like 2

and obviously don't get any poontangy.

I'm not sure if I even like this...does it come in flavors?

• Like 2