Sign in to follow this  

Anybody heard from SSW?

I made a purchase not too long ago and haven't heard anything from them. I know flooding was pretty bad up there recently. Was the business hurt?

I made a carb kit order back in July and still haven't gotten it. First it was back ordered. Then there was a problem with shipping or something he said. And he might have to rebuild the order and ship a new one. Still no carb or tracking number... Good luck with yours tho...

You might try PM'ing or emailing Eddie direct .... it sounds like there has been a seperation between SSW and Epic.

Hit him up on email not PM.. He is not checking in here.

sspeedworks@gmail.com

Just chatted with him, alive, well, and busy working on pieces, parts, bikes.

i was talking to him on email like 2 weeks ago for parts for a new motor rebuild..he was helping somewhat then.. now wont respond to any email

i was talking to him on email like 2 weeks ago for parts for a new motor rebuild..he was helping somewhat then.. now wont respond to any email

From Me Sent: Fri 11/1/2013 8:13 AM

---------------------------------------------------

Response: Eddie Sisneros <sspeedworks@gmail.com>

Fri 11/1/2013 9:36 AM

Hit him up again,,,,, may have just missed your email.... or.... he must not like you  :devil:

• Like 1

wow all those months and nothing?? if i were you guys id be pissed. everyone treats these guys like gods and it irritates me....thats horrible.

i wouldnt deal with them until they get their shit together, i dont care if they had problems and had to seperate until you can give the people what they paid for then stop taking other peoples money

• Like 1

I made a carb kit order back in July and still haven't gotten it. First it was back ordered. Then there was a problem with shipping or something he said. And he might have to rebuild the order and ship a new one. Still no carb or tracking number... Good luck with yours tho...

You ordered from Epic in July? Or SSW?  The two are not the same.

yeah... has any one actually spoke with him on the ssw work phone??

Yes, but it's much harder... it's not in his work area.... where the email gets checked often I guess.. He has said in the past, and again just today... Email is the best option right now for contact...

yeah i made my order the week after the separated and ive spoke with eddie about my order so i know it was with him. there are just some hiccups with the order or something but the payment went through 3 months ago. Yeah i emailed him this morning and hopefully i get a legit answer and get a tracking number but that might be hopping for a little much...

Lots of people here, relying on Eddie's truly stellar reputation (perhaps OVERHYPED?) sent an awful lot of money to the business he fully appeared to represent. And no amount of fudging around with where he stood within that relationship gets him completely off the hook, not in my books.

Plain and simple...his reputation drew unwary buyers to place orders with Epic/SSW.

Today they appear sadly out of luck or at best seriously delayed.

Me? I'm mostly annoyed because I like success stories and, like many of you, honest folks to deal with. The amount of happy chatter here about Eddie's technical skills and integrity made him into a bit of a demigod and I wanted him do some work for me also. So, I'm kinda mad that I can't do that anymore....just my 2 cents.....

• Like 1

Not bashing but just an obsevation... it seems like e marquez gets response to email and phone calls from eddie all the time... why is it he responds to you but noone else... such as all the customers that have given him money and are just curious where there stuff is... the non anwers out weigh the answers... seems like for every 10 people that say he doesnt respond e marquez says he gets a response lol...

Okay guys Eddie sucks ... Don't waste your time and money ordering shit from him .. I ordered a spring valve kit from him .. I got my package but after going through hell and back first off he sent it with wrong address so it went back and forth between us so it got lost , then I get the package a month later to open it and find four exhaust valves NO IntAke valves wait another week to get parts again which was supposed to be next day mail to find out he sent it to the wrong address again .. Long story short I got my parts long after my order .. But I was on his ass everyday till I got a tracking number or something .. I would always get ignored by him shop phone just rings and rings no one answers ... Everyone on This forum make him to be god but he sure doesnt live up to it ... This is not a way to run a business ... I order from the tt store and no problems witin days I get my stuff ... Those of you that ordered shit from Eddie good luck .. Those of you that don't , don't ever do it ..

• Like 2

Not bashing but just an obsevation... it seems like e marquez gets response to email and phone calls from eddie all the time... why is it he responds to you but noone else... such as all the customers that have given him money and are just curious where there stuff is... the non anwers out weigh the answers... seems like for every 10 people that say he doesnt respond e marquez says he gets a response lol...

Just to be clear.. Im a customer of his first, two motors (DRZ & KLX) , two heads (DRZ) and I've sold him a motor(DRZ Kicker), plus bought a bike from the shop he worked for, and bike he recomended (NOS 2003 RM250).

I realize some think because I met him here at TT, there most be some other connection, but really,99% of it is business.. 

That said.... it is a business, and folks should spend their $$$ with that in mind. Forget the bandwagon never bought from HIM nonsense that happens on the internet.  Ask the questions from the person you want to do business with and make a decision. 

TonyTouch. What valve kit did you get? I ordered a kit from Epic that I am afraid to install.

cough cough cough, too much smoke here and you know what they say about where there is smoke, there is fire. :prof:

Eddie needs to put the fire out. :snore:

Just to be clear.. Im a customer of his first, two motors (DRZ & KLX) , two heads (DRZ) and I've sold him a motor(DRZ Kicker), plus bought a bike from the shop he worked for, and bike he recomended (NOS 2003 RM250).

I realize some think because I met him here at TT, there most be some other connection, but really,99% of it is business..

That said.... it is a business, and folks should spend their $$$ with that in mind. Forget the bandwagon never bought from HIM nonsense that happens on the internet. Ask the questions from the person you want to do business with and make a decision.

I hear ya...

Seems like he picks and chooses which customers he likes or doesnt like lol any who best of luck to him getting it all sorted out im going to go with the TT store when it is time to buy my fcr...

Olyridz it was ss one piece valves with double springs .. It uses stock seals and cotters they seem like good stuff but my head is at the machine shop now gettin all the work done, so I haven't really fired up the bike yet ..

TonyTouch. That's the same kit I got. The parts came in ziplocks and wrapped in newspaper. A California newspaper. APE retainers, Suzuki keepers, CV4 seals. I don't know who made the valves or springs. That set my short hairs up and I emailed Kevin. 30% restocking fee was his answer... I really hope this works out. :lame: