Sign in to follow this  

Best Virgin Single Track Ever?

That looks like a fun day! Love hearing that 2-stoke buzz through the trees. Made me want to go ride!

• Like 2

And what a lap it was! Looks like a super fun scenic spot for an ST. Damn u w/ your perfect dirt! Out here all we got is dust city sometimes. You picked a great time to film with Fall colors peakin'

You could call this trail "Brappin' & Branch Slaps" :ride:

• Like 1

And what a lap it was! Looks like a super fun scenic spot for an ST. Damn u w/ your perfect dirt! Out here all we got is dust city sometimes. You picked a great time to film with Fall colors peakin'

You could call this trail "Brappin' & Branch Slaps" :ride:

Thanks Landcrab, I like the new name!

The dirt was good but it was actually a little on the wet side.  Good traction was hard to come by.  That was my first time riding there, so I figured I should get it on video.  I'm definitely looking forward to going back and hoping the conditions are a tiny bit more dry, cause I know it can get even better.  :)

Nice!! Looks familiar, although most Michigan trails look familiar on camera. I've been enjoying your videos this year, I generally ride track, but have found a love for fast flowy trails, and tight single track more recently. I know guys like to protect their spots, so maybe you could help a guy out that only knows about the big trail systems, Little O, Benton Lake, etc..

Great riding, and great bike. Were you at the Grapevine in Lawton this summer?

Nice!! Looks familiar, although most Michigan trails look familiar on camera. I've been enjoying your videos this year, I generally ride track, but have found a love for fast flowy trails, and tight single track more recently. I know guys like to protect their spots, so maybe you could help a guy out that only knows about the big trail systems, Little O, Benton Lake, etc..

Great riding, and great bike. Were you at the Grapevine in Lawton this summer?

Thanks man, I love hearing feed back on the videos.

This trail is on private property so my lips are sealed on it, but I can tell you that I like the Lincoln Hills Loop, which is not far from the Little O.  And the Boone MCCCT trail is pretty awesome too.

I was not at the Grapevine in Lawton this summer.  Is that a race?  I do all the D14 Hare Scrambles and Enduros.  Haven't done any MX.

That trail looks super fun, congrats.  I wish we had trails like that around here, just beach sand.

MAX!!!

The Grapevine is a race...of sorts. They call it a family enduro, a few kids ride, but mostly adults. It's a timed race, but they set it up so the first loop is for adults and kids, the second loop is adults only so everyone forgets about the timing and twists the throttle! It is D14, but not a part of the points. It's a lot of fun, and what got me started in the woods. I wish there were more local enduro's, with a business to run and 3 kids the travel every weekend is out of the question.

http://www.d14enduro.org/flyers/2013/2013_grapevine_family_enduro.pdf

edc461710b6a2186de0c8c557db6e718.jpg

6cf3ab7699b7da46210dc7e73850a443.jpg

This is my favorite pic...my boot got hung up in a tight corner and I fell face first into this....mmmmmm, itchy..:)

91785e6654a5badc4bf2e18a6bbf4f88.jpg

Edited by poldies4

The Grapevine is a race...of sorts. They call it a family enduro, a few kids ride, but mostly adults. It's a timed race, but they set it up so the first loop is for adults and kids, the second loop is adults only so everyone forgets about the timing and twists the throttle! It is D14, but not a part of the points. It's a lot of fun, and what got me started in the woods. I wish there were more local enduro's, with a business to run and 3 kids the travel every weekend is out of the question.

http://www.d14enduro.org/flyers/2013/2013_grapevine_family_enduro.pdf

This is my favorite pic...my boot got hung up in a tight corner and I fell face first into this....mmmmmm, itchy.. :)

Oh yeah, I didn't make it to any of the family enduros.  I don't think they would want me there, I have a hard time not hitting the throttle stop on all straight aways.  :)  It is a great way to get into the sport.

That itchy stuff got me many times this summer.  NOT COOL!  Especially when you get it while your relieving yourself in the woods! :banghead:

• Like 1