Sign in to follow this  

Bridgestone of Dunlop's For the Front?

I've always used the 403/404 combo on my 450 religiously. The front always stuck like glue. Have the MX 51's now on the 250 and the front doesn't seem to hold like the 403's did or it's just this bike is lighter and I need to make sure there's more weight up front. I had to really crank down my preload to keep the weight on the front and this helped quite a bit to keep the front rubber on the ground coming out of corners, but just wondering what you guys are running?

Also, while I'm at it, how about SAG numbers and how far are you putting your forks in the clamps? I'm running 5mm with my forks and 100mm or less sag now, whiich I've never been able to run in the past. But it seems to work pretty good so far. Weird.

I unmounted those piece o crap mx51s the day I got my Rmz250 and slapped on the 603/604 combo.. I freggin love um. As far as sag and fork height.. I'm running 105mm sag and 5mm on fork height

I unmounted those piece o crap mx51s the day I got my Rmz250 and slapped on the 603/604 combo.. I freggin love um. As far as sag and fork height.. I'm running 105mm sag and 5mm on fork height

Thanks man. Shoot, I had to run sub 100mm of sag to get the front to stick, which is hardcore, but it worked. I think I'll try another wheel on my bike where I have a 403 already mounted.  I started to get headshake after a while. :naughty:

and I just bought a new set of MX51's after a long absence off them. :banghead:

DON'T MESS WITH A GOOD THING.

• Like 1