Thai Built Rims

well 80 bucks to ship and if they are fubared you pay return shipping  but what can go wrong with a stetment like this ?

3. We can talk to you directly if you get problem
    4. We guarantee our goods every items if you don't satisfaction you can send goods back to  us
    5. Our company in Bangkok (Capital City of Thailand), you can meet us, when you came to Thailand,
    6. We are not like some seller, who have no shop and no any place, they have only Laptop for Cheating and Not Sure selling
    7. We look our customers like our friends, We apologize about Word when we communication  We call you  "HI My friend"
    8. When we got money, we will send goods to you in 2 days,
    9. We are also Tourist Company, WE CAN TAKE YOU GO TO TOUR THAILAND if you need (Good service and GOOD PRICE !!!)    I think they get you fun time  long time low money  fun time

***About shipping cost to return you have to pay for them..***

funny chit

I get to nervous to order stuff like that

feedback looks good  but not many for the rims  just other items so keep us posted and good luck

Edited by Zimman

Whaaaaa, yeah sign me up for some of that stuff they have been drinking. That's great!

I love number 9 haha

Thanks for the replies. Think i will pass on the Thai rims.

Any good after market suppliers in the US?

That's $230 a set including shipping. You can get a set of Excels for that price I'm sure.

You get what you pay for...

You can get Warp9 rims for $105 per rim.

Definitely pass for the shipping cost alone. You can get Excels for that much money, and you could get pro wheels or warp 9 rims for less. With any of those 3 brands you get a much more proven track record as well.

Edited by KJ790

SRT sells rims.

SRT sells rims.

True, I have been running a set of these on my practice bike for 2 years now and am very impressed with them for the price. I have had many sets of wheels over the years (excel, pro wheel, DID, and warp 9) and these SRT rims have held up just as well as anything I have used. I would buy another set in a heartbeat.

I used to get my Excel rims from onoffroad.com out of California before the owner passed and the site went defunct.  I was paying $90 for a front and $110 for a rear in gold.

Edited by 1987CR250R

damn, my brother just left bangkok today, I could of had him bring some back for cheap......  :banghead:

True, I have been running a set of these on my practice bike for 2 years now and am very impressed with them for the price. I have had many sets of wheels over the years (excel, pro wheel, DID, and warp 9) and these SRT rims have held up just as well as anything I have used. I would buy another set in a heartbeat.

Maybe I should have been more specific. The XR500R front is no problem.

The rear being a (2.15 x 17) does seem to be a problem.

Edited by ACOLE