Sign in to follow this  

Riding time?

So im siting here at my house and I want to ride but I don't know if its too early because I don't want to piamss the negibors off what time do you guys usually start riding? Btw its 10:45

The smart rider would start a friendly discussion with the neighbors. Tell them about you, let them know you are not a a-hole guy. Let them know to just stop buy if your riding on a particular day is an issue. Also what times normally are unobtrusive. Be a good neighbor.

• Like 4

You also have to take into account what day of the week it is, I know all of the neighbors on my street go to early church so 9:30 is ok. If not 10:45 is normally fine.

Make friends with neighbors and don't start out until after 9am. When you're friends, then it's usually cool to go out earlier as long as there's no big reving going on.

If your ride a 4 stroke with stock pipe you could practically ride a 5 in the morning ! Should not matter unless you rev on purpose !!

Yes I have a large 7 acre woods area with all my hills and ligs and stuff and a small field/motocross section all of which I pretty much surrounded by neighbors

^^^logs*