Bike ETA's In the US?

I have a few bikes that I really want but that are not available in the US yet. Does any one know when they might arrive, or know of a way to procure them?

1. Freeride 350

2. Freeride E

3. 1190 Adventure R

I would love all these bike and for different reasons!  :thumbsup:

Edited by MrDieselTwitch

Manufacturers & dealers are always very tight-lipped about what and when the theory being if is better to send a customer home with a new bike then home with a date, that said.....

I heard that while there was no discussion about the 350 Freeride at the dealer meeting there was a photo of one in a power-point. Lots of debate on the forums as to if it will really happen.

I haven't even heard any rumors about the E Freeride but then I haven't been looking for that one.

I think the 1190 is due Q1 2014.

Bruce

I have a few bikes that I really want but that are not available in the US yet. Does any one know when they might arrive, or know of a way to procure them?

1. Freeride 350

2. Freeride E

3. 1190 Adventure R

I would love all these bike and for different reasons! :thumbsup:

I rode a 350 Freeride a couple weeks ago, pretty spectacular machines. Though I didn't go anywhere where I wanted too it was extremely light... Even had a Rekluse in it... One of the guys here imported it from Australia. The total bill was still cheaper then a new 500xcw. Edited by originalmonk

A few photos of it when it was at the shop...

1 piece radiator like those on the 97-99 CRs...

20130928_172421_zpsf38afc82.jpg

The whole seat flips up to fill it. About a 2g tank. That's also the airfilters your looking at. Not much bigger then a mug of coffee....

20130928_172304_zpsaf5a6620.jpg

Full street-legal. Also, the brake/clutch resivours are super tiny, mountain bike like...

20130928_172212_zps1d671d1b.jpg

The calipers are the size of a mountain bike one. I have smaller hands and you can see how small they actually are...

20130928_172139_zpsb28a027d.jpg

The exhaust exits straight down under neath the bike then splits into two out the bike. Both the pipes look like 2t pipes...

20130928_172128_zps39af1116.jpg

Edited by originalmonk

I rode a 350 Freeride a couple weeks ago, pretty spectacular machines. Though I didn't go anywhere where I wanted too it was extremely light... Even had a Rekluse in it... One of the guys here imported it from Australia. The total bill was still cheaper then a new 500xcw.

I've heard that! And am thinking about contacting some of my euro friends and finding a way to get one. Even the E. I know some people think they are stupid but I really think E-bikes are just around the corner and will vastly out perform gas bikes. The battery tech is the only thing lacking at this point. I just want an E for riding around the house and learning trials. 

Thanks for the photos! very cool to see it up close!

1. Freeride 350

2. Freeride E

3. 1190 Adventure R

I would love all these bike and for different reasons!  :thumbsup:

1 Never

2 A year or two after one. :lol:

3 Sometime in the next few months, we expect the Adventure in Dec.