ATV for riding with kids on 50cc on trails?

I'm looking for a good but small ATV that can carry a male adult 215lbs riding with my kids on 50cc through the trails?

Thanks,
Greg

I'm looking for a good but small ATV that can carry a male adult 215lbs riding with my kids on 50cc through the trails?

Thanks,

Greg

yamaha raptor or warrior 350.

No Honda Recon or Grizzely 300?

Why not buy a quad big enough to pull you along with the kids but large enought that they will grow into it soon? Look at the 250 Suzuki sport quad

I have a 10 year old son that i'm trying my hardest to get into riding as well.  If I were you I would not buy a sport quad for yourself to ride with your kids (unless you've got other adults you plan on going to ride with some to without your kids).  A sport quad is made to go fast and stay in the upper revs.  That's just not going to work well with kids riding 50cc's at a slow to intermediate pace.  I would suggest you look at something in the 400cc utility quad range.  A 400cc will be plenty big for you to do anything you want with and be easily able to tow your kids out on their 50cc quads with ease if they get stuck bad or have mechanical issues.  Pushing a 4wheeler or dirtbike through the woods back to the parking lot is NO FUN!  There's plenty of used quads on www.atvtraderonline.com if you don't want to buy new.

I agree with the above poster about not going sport quad.  I ride with my extended family in large groups.  Leading the pack are the 12-30 year olds on sport quads.  Next are the smaller kids and parents.  The kids have Outlaw 90s, Predator 50s, predator 90s and raptor 80s. They are followed by the parents who are all riding utility quads. Most have Yamaha Kodak 400s and Grizzly 450s, the rest with polaris with 500/550s.  The 400-550cc range is perfect and they often get tasked with pulling the sport quads back to camp if one breaks down.  If you are going to buy used, try to avoid the older straight axle quads, the ride is infinitely better on the independent rear suspension models.