Dirt Bike for riding with kids on 50cc on trails?

I'm looking a buying used or new trail bike or endro for riding with my kids on 50cc thru the trails and woods.  I am a adult male 215lbs. Thanks for any information.

Thanks,

Greg

So many options but drz125 or crf150 stick out as good low cost options and reliability ....

For smooth trails the TT-R230 is good. I have one and I am of similar weight and it's fine. A bit cramped for standing and won't win any power awards but a fine bike for it's intended purpose. The price was right too. My low hour 06 was $1000.

Xr100 xr100 xr100!!!

CR500

if you're just putting around an xr200 would be good... when I had mine I was only like 5'5 but my dad rode it and said it fit him nicely... it definitely accomadates a bigger rider better than a crf150f does... definitely don't get an xr100 or drz125... Im MAYBE 5'7 and I feel cramped on those bikes... I now have a wr250f... its fast but is controllable at slow speed as well... would be a good option if you want to go fast every once in a while

An xr80 or 100 would be perfect, as likely you'll be getting on and off the bike often to help the kiddies. Throwing your leg over a big bike dozens of times a day and manhandling a big bike at 50cc speeds isn't real fun. An 80 or 100 you won't feel cramped with the right bars, and you can slide off the back or walk over top of it to mount. Plus you can get a good bike for around $600 and it will last forever.

An xr80 or 100 would be perfect, as likely you'll be getting on and off the bike often to help the kiddies. Throwing your leg over a big bike dozens of times a day and manhandling a big bike at 50cc speeds isn't real fun. An 80 or 100 you won't feel cramped with the right bars, and you can slide off the back or walk over top of it to mount. Plus you can get a good bike for around $600 and it will last forever.

I ride a 450 with kids. You never know when you might be able to sneak off a little. Plus, you'd be surprised how fast kids progress and where they can ride.

Also, deadlifting a big bike 20 times an afternoon is exercise. You'll need that.

CRF150F is a great bike

Kids on 50s can't really trail ride. They have the most fun on little circle tracks or flat areas.

Wr250f but look big. I like the CRF230 and the TTR230, but the price for a XR100, CRF150 and DRZ125 are in my price range right now.

Wr250f but look big. I like the CRF230 and the TTR230, but the price for a XR100, CRF150 and DRZ125 are in my price range right now.

Any used xr250, dr250, sp250.

Ttr 225-230-250

Crf230-250.

You can usually find xr250's dr250's sp250's for cheap. Under a $1000.00 average.