Looking for Trail Bike, Any suggestions?

Looking for a good trail bike or endro for male adult 215 lbs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg

Kdx 200/220.

How much do you have to spend ?

How much do you have to spend ?

Experience level? We're missing some important info.

Ttr230

Ktm 200 or 300 IMHO

When I was in High School, I rode a RM 80 and CR125 so I can ride, but want to go slow enough

for the kids and not real big if they need my help.  So big enough so I'm not killing the bike.

Something like the crf250x. I have an 07 and so far its been great on the trails. I came from an Rm250

Something like the crf250x. I have an 07 and so far its been great on the trails. I came from an Rm250

That or a CRF230 which is a whole lot less maintenance if you're short for time.

KTM 200

Kdx 200/220.

agreed

I have a KDX 220 and i love it, it will own any hill climb you are willing to do and the gearing is perfect for tight trails.  I wouldnt suggest anything else..except a brand new KTM 300 EXC of course

xr 400

xr 400

that would work too. either a kdx 220/220 or a xr400 would be perfect for you. the KDX is lighter, turns better, starts easier and is better in the real tight tech stuff. I have a 220 with a procircuit pipe. it hauls. the XR has a great motor which has a lot of torque, it climbs hills better and is just a great all around bike. its at home in tight or open terrain. ive owned one and I miss it.

KTM 300XC.