Bent Front Break Rotor

hi guys I Bent my front rotor on my 2012 WR450 to the point it sticks bad on every half rotation.  just wondering whats the best way to approach this problem bend it back or just buy a new one.

if i do buy anew one what brand or just OEM ?

thanks

just get a new one  

trying to get that perfect again isn't practical

OEM even used is fine IMHO or  aftermarket isn't notorious  for bad rotors  so I would try that if I found a deal or a cool design

Edited by Zimman

EBC. Travis pastrana uses it.

The Tusk Oversized Floating Typhoon Brake Rotor Kit for $ 119.00 is a great bargain.

........Oversize front disc for less than the price of a new one.

I put it on my '08 and it is a noticeable improvement.

Thanks kran I will look into that tusk one

i have the supermoto rotor on my wr even when being used in the dirt.  it gives you a better feel for the front end, especially useful if you're running in the higher gears...

This brings up a question. I went with a sintered brake pad on my 07 WR 450. I noticed lots better stopping power then the stock pad. Does the tusk combo provide that much more then a sintered pad?

This brings up a question. I went with a sintered brake pad on my 07 WR 450. I noticed lots better stopping power then the stock pad. Does the tusk combo provide that much more then a sintered pad?

A sintered pad is better for braking power, but worse for modulation and heat. 

So, you might experience better stopping in short bursts, but on a long down hill, an OS disc is a much better option.

EBC. Travis pastrana uses it.

I was thinking of using the EBC. Hows does it compare to the others?

I think there awesome. Look sick and add crazy stopping power.