2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

New 14' w/mapping, o'ring chain, Fatbars, aluminum throttle, Kevlar grips, lowered subframe, Cycra shrouds, graphics and 15' updates! Come on warmer weather!

That's a good lookin Yz you've got there

Thanks! Gotta few more goodies (pipe,radiator guards & hour meter) to add and should be good. Nothing else to do in this "armpit of the world"!!!!

The less is more approach...

less%2Bis%2Bmore.jpeg

How's that drd sound ?

I have a Dr.d on my 14. It is more quiet than the stock pipe. 

I have a Dr.d on my 14. It is more quiet than the stock pipe.

I made this comparison vid with mine

Watch "FULL DR.D EXHAUST SYSTEM COMPARISON 2014YZ450F FU…" on YouTube

FULL DR.D EXHAUST SYSTEM COMPARISON 2014YZ450F FU…:

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1423241312.673639.jpg

How do you like that stand? I never understood the hype about it. Nice bike BTW.

Edited by BMcEL

How do you like that stand? I never understood the hype about it. Nice bike BTW.

It has it's moments. It's a little more difficult if the ground is uneven, but it's very stable and allows access to the drain plug easier than most.

have you tested the frame gaurds out? They gonna last? I've been eye balling those for a month just havnt pulled the trigger. Plus they look own white not the off white acrebis always sends me

have you tested the frame gaurds out? They gonna last? I've been eye balling those for a month just havnt pulled the trigger. Plus they look own white not the off white acrebis always sends me

I've only got a couple of hours on the bike at this point and probably only one on the guards. They are a good match to the white plastic on the bike, but they also come in silver that blends really well with the frame. They seem to be pretty durable as my SG 10's have worn the rubber pads off the inside of the ankle pivot and the bolt is exposed. They are holding up really well to the metal rubbing against them. I like them, and while not as grippy as the tape I was using on my KX they seem to provide more grip than the frame alone.

I've only got a couple of hours on the bike at this point and probably only one on the guards. They are a good match to the white plastic on the bike, but they also come in silver that blends really well with the frame. They seem to be pretty durable as my SG 10's have worn the rubber pads off the inside of the ankle pivot and the bolt is exposed. They are holding up really well to the metal rubbing against them. I like them, and while not as grippy as the tape I was using on my KX they seem to provide more grip than the frame alone.

cool man, looked all over for reviews or just a pic of a full bike with them installed. I think I'll go silver

Got my number plates in!

1423350990930.jpg

1423351014650.jpg

1423351037162.jpg

My 2 babies

image.jpg

Rode in jhonson valley this weekend.

1424189357124.jpg