2014-17 YZ450F Picture thread! Share yours!

Rode in jhonson valley this weekend.

Chain looks a little tight.

Chain looks a little tight.

it's in gear I didn't want it to fall over.
ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425163019.417380.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425163035.434389.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425163051.393406.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425163063.385808.jpg

2015 yz450f... CYCRA shrouds, twin air intake, Hinson clutch cover, moto hose, renthal McGrath Bend, moto seat, pro taper oring chain, pro taper clutch perch, GET wireless hour meter, tusk blue bling, yoshimura full exhaust, galfer oversize front rotor

2015 yz450f... CYCRA shrouds, twin air intake, Hinson clutch cover, moto hose, renthal McGrath Bend, moto seat, pro taper oring chain, pro taper clutch perch, GET wireless hour meter, tusk blue bling, yoshimura full exhaust, galfer oversize front rotor

Very nice looking bike!

Thank you

20150207_164231.jpg

More pics and full specs here: My 15 bike

Edited by Tiago

Nice bike.. Are those carbon pipe guards available still.. I know JGR make them too but I haven't found them anywhere else..

Nice bike.. Are those carbon pipe guards available still.. I know JGR make them too but I haven't found them anywhere else..

When i ordered it was out of stock and needed to be produced, but after 5 days i had it at my door. Awesome customer service. Search for Pro-Carbon Racing.

Edited by Tiago

Thx.. Do you race motocross or off road?

MX

HERE IS MY 2015

image_zpsuqkfx4su.jpg

Krony506, what gearing did you put on? Also how do you like the yoshimura exhaust

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425822467.470430.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425822487.885803.jpg

This works great for the gas cap.. Let's air in without leaking gas...

Dirty dunes!

IMG_2119_zps1wsp9vmy.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1426046856.515654.jpg

Mostly stock. Just had rims and hubs powder coated (black rims, gold hubs). Also suspension re-valved for my weight (200lbs.) and gold pro taper chain. Love this bike

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1426046856.515654.jpg

Mostly stock. Just had rims and hubs powder coated (black rims, gold hubs). Also suspension re-valved for my weight (200lbs.) and gold pro taper chain. Love this bike

I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.
I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.[/quote

Stock springs are perfect for my weight. The re-valve was worth every penny. Bike ride a hell of a lot better. Although the stock suspension set up is very smooth, my bike feels a lot better now. Does t bottom out as easily and smoother through the chop.

I had it done at AHM factory services located in Yoruba Linda, CA

I'm also at that weight. How do you like the revalved suspension vs stock?. I'm happy with my springs they're just about spot on not worth the $ to get new ones.[/quote

Stock springs are perfect for my weight. The re-valve was worth every penny. Bike ride a hell of a lot better. Although the stock suspension set up is very smooth, my bike feels a lot better now. Does t bottom out as easily and smoother through the chop.

I had it done at AHM factory services located in Yoruba Linda, CA

I feel the suspension is great too I don't have bottoming issues but I would like it better in the choppy bumps. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

ame="Conner_Steezel" post="12267491" timestamp="1426047884"] I feel the suspension is great too I don't have bottoming issues but I would like it better in the choppy bumps. How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

I ride for them so I got a deal but contact them and ask. I believe re-valve is around 300. But like I said if you are looking for better handling it's well worth it.