Western Washington - any place to get eyes on a 300rr?

Anyone actually "stocking" these machines or are they still at the BYOB and hope you like it after you drop 8k?

Called the local dealer a few times to go "see" touch and smell one, and "its at the house I will call you back....."  

Crickets

Starting the search for a new single track scoot

Smoker

Linkage

Happy button .....

Thanx !!

HR

Careful, a couple of the "dudes" here will beat you up for not throwing down $$$$$$ for something you cannot see, touch or smell. Funny little men.

Well they will have to stand in line to do it - lots of folks in front of em for better reasons than that!!

:ride:

Was going to build a 300 on the YZ250 platform + eric Gorr + etc etc

but

Ive been riding long enough...I know what I want

?

Happy button

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH electric drill motor delivery

Smoker

Linkage rear

HR

Frank's in Bellevue is listed as a dealer.

But, the first deliveries of bikes are BYOB and then the dealers will begin to get bikes they've ordered. Most will NOT have every model as that is not how Beta works their marketing. No one will get 5 300's in one shipment for example. This is what my dealer told me. So, expect non BYOB product to show up mid to late Nov. IIRC.

GOOD LUCK.

But, the first deliveries of bikes are BYOB and then the dealers will begin to get bikes they've ordered. Most will NOT have every model as that is not how Beta works their marketing. No one will get 5 300's in one shipment for example. This is what my dealer told me. So, expect non BYOB product to show up mid to late Nov. IIRC.

GOOD LUCK.

Grant - thanx...

I have reached out a few times to Frank, directly, so will see what turns out.....

been riding and racing enough years now (40+) so I can ride a bike and get a sense if its gonna be what it "could be" for this guy.

See how it goes....day by day !!

HR

As we all know, the '14 300 rr is in very high demand, not likely to find one sitting too long at the dealer, any dealer. Frank has sold a couple to local guys, has a 250 for his demo, and I think will have a 300 soon. But don't expect it to stay available for long...

GOOD LUCK.

If a dealer BYOB 5 300's, they will get 5 300's as long as the $$ are sent. BYOB is not for dealers but I know dealers do this to get "ordered" bikes to fill the showroom so impulse buyers are satisfied when new year models are released. It's all about the $$!

I'm one of the guys that bought the 14 300rr without even riding it first. I did go look at a 250rr Frank had in his shop first and thats all it took. Ive had my 300rr out a few times now and i have no regtreats at all. I could have bought any 300 but after 3 good rides on the Beta Im all smiles and even more happy with my choice. The thing just works great for the tight single track here. The motor is plain electric and suspension is much nicer than the PDS on my 530 and 200exc.  Will be taking it over to Mattawa this weekend for some desert fun.

• Like 1

Im going to follow up with Dave later this afternoon about his demo machine - headed to Belfair this saturday to get wet and smile  - so not sure if he plans rides or at least test rides where he shows up and lets folks take a spin etc.

I can wait if need be, Im not one of the guys that has to have something when the demand is so high its not funny etc.

Interesting reading on the web and related - excited to see exactly what its all about .

HR

I'm one of the guys that bought the 14 300rr without even riding it first. I did go look at a 250rr Frank had in his shop first and thats all it took. Ive had my 300rr out a few times now and i have no regtreats at all. I could have bought any 300 but after 3 good rides on the Beta Im all smiles and even more happy with my choice. The thing just works great for the tight single track here. The motor is plain electric and suspension is much nicer than the PDS on my 530 and 200exc.  Will be taking it over to Mattawa this weekend for some desert fun.

So.....Enduroguy

'14 300 eh?

just where you riding this weekend?....

I live in woodinville so....belfair or ......matters not

LOL

?

HR

Riding over at Mattawa (out of my element) this weekend but we have a fun group that rides Walker Valley all winter. I live in Monroe just a few miles from you Hawaii rider. Your welcome to come have a look at my 300. can play in the yard and street. She is plated.

Riding over at Mattawa (out of my element) this weekend but we have a fun group that rides Walker Valley all winter. I live in Monroe just a few miles from you Hawaii rider. Your welcome to come have a look at my 300. can play in the yard and street. She is plated.

There U go HR. Can't get any easier than that. Let us know what U think about this Beta? I sure like mine!  The 300rr is so smooth that it resembles a 250, but with more everywhere.  

• Like 1