Sign in to follow this  

California Slow rider need technical riding tips

I'm a older slow rider looking for some technical riding skills advise , I ride a wr250 and the closest please to ride would be Rower fats.

What's yellow ketchup? Mustard...

Non smart ass response- yellow bike #57.. as in heinz..

Smart ass response-.....I've got nothing, I'm tired .lol

• Like 2

Looking to hookup and get some advise

If you only want to ride Rohoer , post up in the intermediate thread. Lots of good guys would help you out!

If you only want to ride Rohoer , post up in the intermediate thread. Lots of good guys would help you out!

Thanks

Keep elbows up in attack position, never lock your arms or legs, look ahead of where you are ridding and pick good lines, stand up as much as possible even stand in turns, set up your bike so you can operate all controls while standing up, make sure you have good vision and wear appropriate eye wear, never tense up, put your foot out on turns as far forward as possible, the higher you lift your inside leg the more you weight the outside edge of the tire and that helps improve traction, don't grip the bike with knees when going over bumps, flowing lines are less strenuous then constant stop and start, try not to wear yourself out early in the ride. And my favorite, when in doubt gas it!

• Like 4

Billybadass

We have a large group doing the desert thanks giving week end u still looking for a place to go ( bikes and quads)

Well thanks. But truth be told I don't know you from a hole in the wall. 4 posts, new member today. Not saying I'm some elite or something, but maybe just join a ride or more first !

Keep elbows up in attack position, never lock your arms or legs, look ahead of where you are ridding and pick good lines, stand up as much as possible even stand in turns, set up your bike so you can operate all controls while standing up, make sure you have good vision and wear appropriate eye wear, never tense up, put your foot out on turns as far forward as possible, the higher you lift your inside leg the more you weight the outside edge of the tire and that helps improve traction, don't grip the bike with knees when going over bumps, flowing lines are less strenuous then constant stop and start, try not to wear yourself out early in the ride. And my favorite, when in doubt gas it!

Edited by ukusa

I think we got another alter Billy... what would be really funny if it was another of yours that you forgot about and you are talkin to YOURSELF ! :lol:

I don't do shit like that anymore . !!!

Check the IP address fool !

Don't make us repost your videos speedy !  :p  :lol:

i ride slow when im filming, i want ya'll to see the senic quality.  if i rode full bore and filmed, hell im not sure 1080P is fast enough to catch lightnin

• Like 4