Yamaha DT200 2 Stroke restoration Video!

i thought to myself looking at the title. Who wants to see a boring restoration video. but good lord that was worth watching. You sir are in inspiration. The attention to detail is awesome. I love how you actually ride it after done and not just keep it picked up in storage. Keep up the good work!

What kind of power does that old bike make? Looks like it would be fun to cruise around with on somewhat smooth trails and fire roads

Edited by RagunCajun

i thought to myself looking at the title. Who wants to see a boring restoration video. but good lord that was worth watching. You sir are in inspiration. The attention to detail is awesome. I love how you actually ride it after done and not just keep it picked up in storage. Keep up the good work!

What kind of power does that old bike make? Looks like it would be fun to cruise around with on somewhat smooth trails and fire roads

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

The bikes make about 33hp when new, this one is rebuilt with Boysen reeds and a few chamber/silencer mods so hopefully it makes at least 33hp or more!