Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Bowl Corners (how to)

Motocross Bowl Corners are fast and fun. Here I’m coaching 3 pros (Kyle Peters, Cade Clayson and Logan Karnow) at www.clubmx-sc.com in South Carolina. I've added some tips in order to help you improve your speed and control. I hope it helps.

Use this code to receive an extra 10% off already discounted Technique DVDs: xmas2013dvds 

Click below to watch free video for Bowl Corners

http://www.gsmxs.com/free-mx-riding-tips/motocross-bowl-corners

Edited by Gary_Semics

I'm trying to watch the video, but it freezes every couple of seconds.

What's your download speed? It has to be at least 5 mb/s. You can easily find out at: www.speedtest.net 

That's cool. That one guy looks like he is flying as he rails the whole turn. Damn! I wish when I raced before I would have been able to take a class. Now I'm a lost cause. Now let's see a video of a flat corner for my last ride of the season Sunday :-)

That's cool. That one guy looks like he is flying as he rails the whole turn. Damn! I wish when I raced before I would have been able to take a class. Now I'm a lost cause. Now let's see a video of a flat corner for my last ride of the season Sunday :-)

Here ya go. 

http://www.gsmxs.com/dvds/volume-3/dvd-4-hard-slick-corner-techniques

• Like 1

Gary, Just wanted to let you know that I had probably my best day ever at the track this last Saturday. I recently got your motocross techniques book and I have your first two volumes of your cornering dvd's. This along with going to a mx school offered by a local pro racer has helped my cornering tremendously. Saturday the track was tilled up perfectly. Corners were deep loam. Following your methods I was able to flow threw the corners in a way I had never been able to before. The feeling was indescribable. I was able to lean the bike over a little bit and pin the throttle and it went exactly where I wanted it to go. I was picking new lines in every corner every lap and it worked the same every time.  

Gary, Just wanted to let you know that I had probably my best day ever at the track this last Saturday. I recently got your motocross techniques book and I have your first two volumes of your cornering dvd's. This along with going to a mx school offered by a local pro racer has helped my cornering tremendously. Saturday the track was tilled up perfectly. Corners were deep loam. Following your methods I was able to flow threw the corners in a way I had never been able to before. The feeling was indescribable. I was able to lean the bike over a little bit and pin the throttle and it went exactly where I wanted it to go. I was picking new lines in every corner every lap and it worked the same every time.  

That's what I like to hear. I'm glad you are applying what I teach in my Technique DVDs and the popular Motocross Practice Manual. You are living proof it works. Thanks for sharing, it means a lot to me and keeps me motivated when I hear results like yours. 

• Like 1

That's what I like to hear. I'm glad you are applying what I teach in my Technique DVDs and the popular Motocross Practice Manual. You are living proof it works. Thanks for sharing, it means a lot to me and keeps me motivated when I hear results like yours. 

Your welcome. Only problem now is tracks are all closed for the winter.

Yea, I hear that. It's either indoors or head south.

Not many indoors tracks around me. So where I am from, it's head south or try Broome Tioga's winter series. They continue racing until spring. Sometimes it looks cold but it may be worth trying one of these days.

Not many indoors tracks around me. So where I am from, it's head south or try Broome Tioga's winter series. They continue racing until spring. Sometimes it looks cold but it may be worth trying one of these days.

I raced year round when I was a teenager in Ohio. Through the winter we raced hairscrambles.