Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bike graphics

I'm wondering whether certain graphics fit only on the different types of plastics made by different manufacturers (UFO, Polisport etc..) ? Are all plastics the same shape? I have OEM plastics on my cr125 and want to put some graphics on it.

Aftermarket plastics are usually OEM replica's and most graphics are designed to fit whatever bike you are buying them for.

Thanks! What graphics would you recommend?

Whatever graphics you think look best.

I am a huge fan of spending the money on custom graphics - yours is then a one-of-a-kind, and if in the future, one piece to the graphic goes to crap, you can buy just that one piece. Not the whole kit if you want a new fork guard or side number plate.

• Like 1

Aftermarket plastics are usually OEM replica's and most graphics are designed to fit whatever bike you are buying them for.

With the exception of the YZ125 and KX85 UFO restyled plastics.

I get my graphics from decalworks.com

You can customize everything an I mean everything and the price is very great especially for what you get an stuff, I love them

I really like the looks of the troy lee design crf450... I can get a kit with everything except number plate backgrounds for $62 on ebay for my cr125. What do you guys think?

Id say that's pretty cheap, idk how ebay really works but dont you haft to pay shipping an handling and have an account too? Idk but for that price if uuu like them get them, try decalworks.com though or at least look at it, cuz uuu customize everything an that is a whole custom full graphic kit it costed me $162 bucks

That's my bike:

1385091823145.jpg

It's $62 bucks including shipping and it would probably be a Christmas present so my dad would buy them with his ebay account. I feel like the bike wouldntb look that good without the number plates. Is there a website that sells inexpensive pre-cut red number plate backgrounds?

But damn... that rmz looks sweet

It's $62 bucks including shipping and it would probably be a Christmas present so my dad would buy them with his ebay account. I feel like the bike wouldntb look that good without the number plates. Is there a website that sells inexpensive pre-cut red number plate backgrounds?

But damn... that rmz looks sweet

http://www.nineoneninedesigns.com/full-kits/suzuki-full-kits

Hey thanks man, and yea ebay should have some of those too, im sorry I keep bringing up decal works but uuu can get pre cut and custom numbers, I mean choose your own number and have your hand be put on your number plate(s)

Hey thanks man, and yea ebay should have some of those too, im sorry I keep bringing up decal works but uuu can get pre cut and custom numbers, I mean choose your own number and have your hand be put on your number plate(s)

I might actually get some custom red and black number plates

Yea but I bet you get it like dale haha, what year is that? 1999?98?

hahahah... its a 1999. ive known all 3 owners, and got a good deal. Talon hubs and excel rims sweetened the deal. selling those to pay for another oldie but goodie. runs like a raped ape, EG "mo betta" porting.

I've always wondered. How does a raped ape run and how do you find out?

that's true. Apes and humans are similar, and if an Ape is anything like a human, it won't want to do much of anything. Especially run...

I've always wondered.  How does a raped ape run and how do you find out?  

They run maniacally while crying. Unfortunately, you will have to find an ape and rape it to find out.

Dude, for your bike, check out the Lucas Oil graphics on eBay. I bet you'd like them too since the colors are similar.

They run maniacally while crying. Unfortunately, you will have to find an ape and rape it to find out.

Dude, for your bike, check out the Lucas Oil graphics on eBay. I bet you'd like them too since the colors are similar.

Yeah those were the ones I was talking about. The only problem is that it doesn't come with number plate backgrounds and I don't think it'll look good with the stock white backgrounds