shock remote reservoir?

Is it worth getting a remote reservoir for the rear shock? I was wondering what the noticeable benefit would be? My first assumption is that it would only benefit guys that ride hard long motos.  Otherwise, it seems lke it would just be a waste of money.  Let me know what you guys think. And if you can go further into detail as to what exactly it's purpose is, that would be great.

Is it worth getting a remote reservoir for the rear shock? I was wondering what the noticeable benefit would be? My first assumption is that it would only benefit guys that ride hard long motos.  Otherwise, it seems lke it would just be a waste of money.  Let me know what you guys think. And if you can go further into detail as to what exactly it's purpose is, that would be great.

I ran the Factory Connection remote in 2010 in hare and hound series. I couldn't tell the difference from well tuned suspension. I would spend my money elsewhere IMHO. I might still have it. I ran it on a 2009 Kx 450 but imagine it would fit all KYB stuff. I see you have a KX. Call Factory connection for cross reference if it"ll fit Ill make you a screaming deal on it. You could test it for yourself. PM me if interested.