Anybody going to supercross

I will be there my buddy is a dealer so we got 70 dollar seats from PARTS UNLIMITED.Free food to Im stoked.I will be sporting a bright yellow Race Tech hat.GO FERRY GO ? :):D:D

We are going to round 5 which is the 3rd Anaheim.

Can't wait!!! GO FERRY GO!!!!!

Ernie

I will be there on Jan 19th. I live about 5 minutes from Edison Field (Anaheim Stadium). Should be cool!

ANYBODY GOIN' TO ATLANTA OR DAYTONA, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT TO ONE OF THOSE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO I AM GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT. I LIVE IN VA SO IT IS QUITE A DRIVE TO EITHER. ABOUT THOSE PARTS UNLIMITED TICKETS HOW DID YOU GET THEM. I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP AND SELL OVER $20,000 IN PARTS FOR THEM EACH YEAR. LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOIN TO ONE OF THOSE SUPERCROSS'S AT THE END OF FEBRUARY OR DAYTONA DURING BIKE WEEK!! :)

I plan to go to the three Anaheim races and the one in San Diego.

I'll be among a small group of 14 on the top row of the first Anaheim. Anyone thinking of going to a supercross who hasn't gone, make it a day/weekend event. You won't regret it. We all show up early and head for the pits. Can't wait! :) GO McGrath!

San Diego (Sec 35 Row 1 Seats 11&12) and Vegas (Sec 106 Row 13&14 Seats 23-27).

Should be a great year of racing!!!

Taking my son w/ a BIG group. My friend took orders and is buying for a group of 40. Way cool.

God Bless

Sparky

DaveJ, maybe we could try to meet down in SD.

Goin' to INDY!!! This will be the 5th year in a row. We got a hotel near the dome so no parking probs. Go Ferry!! Who is riding the CR450? I heard Heath Voss might. Any one else on YZ426 besides Timmy?

Nathan Ramsey is riding the CRF450 for Honda. Don't know about 426's.

I will be at the St. Louis Event in April.

A club member(DIrt Diggers North) of mine chartered a bus to go down. Im taking my fiance and my son. I cant wait. Its been awile since I went to a supercross.