Sign in to follow this  

Florida Mesa Mx or Pax Trax this saturday (21st)

If Mesa is open (could one of you facebook people see what they are saying) that's where I'll head (0900 or 1000 when they open?).

If not, I'll go to Pax (0900)

Don :thumbsup:

If Mesa is open (could one of you facebook people see what they are saying) that's where I'll head (0900 or 1000 when they open?).

If not, I'll go to Pax (0900)

Don :thumbsup:

DonO,

Kent and I are going to Hard Rock on Saturday at 10am with a few other guys.  I realize it is a hike, but it would be great to see you.  I'd love to come your way, but we are staying in Ocala on Saturday night.

Rob

Rob,

Can't go that far away this W/E got a XMAS party Sat night and I gotta make food. Have fun and don't forget to put more air in the tires.

don :thumbsup:

Ill be at hardrock this sat may give the big track a go :ride:  Taking the kid and wife to ride to

Have a 3500 dodge with a white cargo trailer stop by and say hi.

Ron.

Would love to go this Sat, but I work. I went riding for the first time at Pax on the intermediate track and had a blast! Was my first time out on my YZ 125. Have done club level racing on streetbikes and let me tell you...dirtbikes are way harder to ride and not to mention scary IMO. Maybe it's just because I'm new...lol. Anyways...I'm ranting and off topic! I will post if I head out again which will probably be Sunday Dec 29th!!

Ill be at hardrock this sat may give the big track a go :ride:  Taking the kid and wife to ride to

Have a 3500 dodge with a white cargo trailer stop by and say hi.

Ron.

We will look for you, Ron.  I am in a brown Expedition with a flat bed trailer, KTM 300 and KTM 65.

Rob