Sign in to follow this  

Anybody have Graphics Templates for Adobe Illustrator?

Just wondering if anyone had MX Graphics templates for Adobe Illustrator..

To be clear, not interested in the art, interested in the templates for size and shape, so I can create my own and have them printed.

http://www.hhsignsupply.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=43589

highly doubt anyone is going to give out free templates if thats what your looking for. Buy hey if you do find someone willing let me know i would be interested. 

Whooooo doggie! $800... Well, I guess it's because you can make so much money, because getting them printed is easy.  Thank you so much for the link.... Actually, it might be worth it for our family. 4 bikes and graphics every couple of years, at least the shroud for sure...

Whooooo doggie! $800... Well, I guess it's because you can make so much money, because getting them printed is easy.  Thank you so much for the link.... Actually, it might be worth it for our family. 4 bikes and graphics every couple of years, at least the shroud for sure...

You realize that the majority of the cost is material right? and a inker/plotter/cutter for a decent one is in excess of 15k right,  the margins are tiny when places like mgx is selling full kits for $129

You realize that the majority of the cost is material right? and a inker/plotter/cutter for a decent one is in excess of 15k right,  the margins are tiny when places like mgx is selling full kits for $129

already have access to those things (ink, plotter, cutter), but I believe even if I didn't I could have them printed and cut them myself with a steady hand, cardboard underneath and a exacto knife.

I wasn't thinking of going into business :-) I was just saying I would could make it pay for itself in the not so distant future and with my marketing background, I'm sure I could convince a local shop to print them for me in trade for them using my design.

• Like 1