Sign in to follow this  

Georgia Anyone have extra Atlanta Supercross tickets?

They aren't even for sale yet. When they are all the dealerships anywhere near atlanta will have tickets. Your in Kennesaw, right? Go to mountain motorsports. They will have them. That race NEVER sells out...even though they always say its sold out on the radio...i don't think they count the nose bleed section though.

They aren't even for sale yet. When they are all the dealerships anywhere near atlanta will have tickets. Your in Kennesaw, right? Go to mountain motorsports. They will have them. That race NEVER sells out...even though they always say its sold out on the radio...i don't think they count the nose bleed section though.

They have been for sale on ticketmaster for a few months.

I have seen.

I know they are on sale online already. Its just all the good seats are sold out, so I was hopping someone bought good seats online early, and now cant go...

I'm telling you. The dealerships have the good tickets. I buy mine there every year. If they don't sell them they get returned and are sold the day before or the day of the event.

I'm telling you. The dealerships have the good tickets. I buy mine there every year. If they don't sell them they get returned and are sold the day before or the day of the event.

Really? Tell me more. Which dealers and when? I would love some on the first row of the second level around the 50 yard line!

Dealers will get a group of tickets for a section on the lower level. The section is random so you'll have to call around to find the section you want. I'm not sure on the date they get the tickets. Just call a dealer and ask them.