Sign in to follow this  

Christmas Gifts!

Merry Christmas!

What did you guys get for christmas? Bike parts, maybe a new bike?/Maybe you bought a bike for your wife or kid

Shoei and some fox 360 gear. Also some other odds and ends. Lift stand from harbor freight, gloves, socks, etc. I actually bought my shoei a few months back. Paid $340 for it. Too good of a deal to pass up! Spending the rest of the day with my family. Won't be able to ride until spring sadly.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1387993247.336425.jpg]

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1387993272.588274.jpg

• Like 1

It was a big year for parts for me. New plastic, PC exhaust, new Fly gloves, orange fork guards, grips and a chest mount for my gopro. My bike is already half apart for winter cleaning/greasing so the new parts will go on a "fresh" bike.

• Like 1

I didnt get jack, good thing i bought myself a new truck, ice tires, and helmet and gear a week ago. 

I got a couple visa gift cards, beauty of those is I can spend em on bike parts I want, lol. But, dunno if i will. Last winter I put about 900 into my bike (including big items like rekluse zstart pro and a slip on making about 550-600 of that). This year I am not doing plastics or graphics, etc. All that is stuff I just dont think adds any functionality at this point, and they really held up pretty good last year after I quit falling often, got new tires last spring, 40hrs later theyre held up fantastic...so good there too. Only real needs this winter are steering stem and linkage bearing kits, sprocket set/chain. Other then that...no needs. Well, I am going to send my scotts damper to them for complete rebuild, thats a recent decision to use that thing again. Am considering a set of cams however outside of that, im good. At my age, I really dont ask for dirt bike parts. When I was young I did. Besides, id rather just buy them and get what I want/find deals.

BTW, i put about 40hrs on a set of fly kinetic gear this year. I have another set, but just love the fly gear so much i never wore em. That gear held up great, not one tear or anything...in MY experience they held up good. Also bought a fly valor this season. Love that and my Klim F4 helmet. Just throwin that stuff out there for anyone perhaps wondering. I do want a 6D helmet however....maybe next season. Didn't put the Klim down on the ground this year...so I will use it for another.

Edited by J_WR2fitty
  • Like 3

My wife got me a new Fox helmet. I also got some clothing items and other odds and ends. I got $200 dollars as well. Don't know if I want to buy a set of ASV levers for my YZ, or put it towards a set of pipes for my Banshee (its still rockin the stockers).

Got a nice husky toolbox with a wood bench top, perfect for working on small motors like these!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1388021702.489410.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1388021725.687101.jpg

Ordering new crank, bearings and all new gaskets and seals.

Also bringing the frames and swing arm for powder coating flat black this weekend!

Looking for a RCATVMC code if anyone has one!

• Like 1

Bought myself a used KTM a few months ago. Bought my wife a tag along for Christmas

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1388023361.831429.jpg

His and hers.

(The gay looking chicken coop is hers, too. Mine is very manly looking)

This, I got this. :D

Posted Image

Literally the same setup I'm about to run...great minds think alike? Except different helmet/protector.

How do you like the fly gear?

Comfy? Quality? I know it's an amazing price!