Post Beta for sale from anywhere here

On June 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM, moredirt said:

2012 Beta 450 RS.  

Selling my low mile 450 RS.  Less than 100 hrs and about 3000 miles since new. This was a BYOB bike and has been well maintained. Mechanically excellent. Cosmetically a B. Some new plastics and all new decals but had some scratches from single track riding. I returned it to dual sport condition for now but was ridden primarily as a trail bike. Stilwell valved suspension and a Scott's damper lead the list of options. Located in Bakersfield, CA. $6500 obo. jselvidge@aol.com or 661 303 3076

image.jpeg

Now asking 6k on this bike. All other info the same.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly when I see thesebikes for sale at these prices a new one doesn’t make sense. I rode my 2001 cr 250 for about 12 years and it was tricked out by the time I sold it...  I look at these bikes that have some great mods and there are some deals for some great bikes. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

• 3 months later...

2017 Beta 390 Race and 2017 Timbersled TS120 with TSS $11,900.  Will sell separate $7,900 for bike with all accessories, $4,200 for Timbersled.

https://up.craigslist.org/snw/d/2017-beta-390-rr-race-edition/6475274176.html

For sale my 2017 Beta 390 Race Edition with 2017 Timbersled 120 with TSS third shock. Bike has 45 hours and Timbersled has about 15. Both are in excellent condition, plastic on bike has some scratching from normal use. FMF Q4 was used when installed and has some scratches also. Was ridden one summer and one ride this winter with the snow kit.

This bike is setup as good as it gets. For winter snowbiking it has custom engine shrouds, radiator covers, temp gauge, radiator fan and more to keep the engine at the optimum operating temperature.

This bike has the racing closed cartridge forks and racing shock which have been revalved by Plus One Performance. Very plush on rocks and roots yet very progressive and able to soak up bigger hits and whoops better than open cartridge forks. Excellent handling bike!

Extras include:
Rekluse Core 3.0 auto clutch
Rekluse Billet clutch cover
Pro tuned suspension
Radiator fan kit
Cycra Pro Bend hand guards with top clamp mount and threaded bar inserts
Ski Doo hand muffs
Trail Tech temperature gauge
Cyclops LED high output headlight
Bikemaster heated grips
Midwest Clever Lever clutch lever
FMF Q4 exhaust
Beta FMF Race mapping installed in ecu
3 air filters included and air box cover for washing
2 air boxes, 1 for summer and 1 for winter
Obie Link linkage guard
IRC M5B rear tire
Shinko 546 Fatty front tire
Tubliss system on front and rear wheels
Lithium Ion high performance battery with quick disconnect
Racing wire loom, eliminates blinker wiring, horn and other non essential wiring
Custom wheel kit for Timbersled

All factory parts included. This bike can be street legal by only adding a mirror if you're into dual sporting.

00e0e_1HTg7YorOQn_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Traded our nearly new 2016 Beta EVO 300.... it was awesome but a bit too much power for wife and I to learn trials properly on.... more experienced trials riders will absolutely love it. I'm sure she will find a new home soon as these don't come up often in this condition at a steal price....   

http://www.tryalsshop.com/preowned.html

Beta-2016-01.jpg

Beta-2016-02.jpg

Edited by MarantzManiac
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So an older gentleman that I know (65+) rides a Freeride and went and bought a 2018 XT.

He rode it one day and took it back to the dealer said he "Never could get comfortable on it". The dealer offered numerous suggestions but he was dead set to go back to his Freeride. Not here to get into the discussion of who or why or why not, but his 2018 XT is back at the dealer with 4 hrs, and 32 miles on it with Tubliss, Rad guards, Cycras with center mount, pipe guard, and I don't recall what else.

If you want a hit the button and go 2018 XT, call 380 Motorsports in Decatur, TX. My kids XT came from there, I saw this story while picking up a buddies CRF250, and I get 90% of my parts from Cassidy @ 380...great folks!

http://380motorsports.yolasite.com/used-inventory.php

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...