hawaiidirtrider

Post Beta for sale from anywhere here

Thanks. The Beta 350 is amazing, hands down the best 4T offroad bike I have ever ridden. The only reason I am selling is I can't afford to own and maintain two bikes at a time. I want to get a Beta 250 or 300.  

• Like 1

Thanks. The Beta 350 is amazing, hands down the best 4T offroad bike I have ever ridden. The only reason I am selling is I can't afford to own and maintain two bikes at a time. I want to get a Beta 250 or 300.  

I know what you mean. ..plus I still think Joe has a new 300 there at Tiki Cycle if I'm not mistaken right now.. unless someone bought it recently. Beautiful bike. For Hawaii riding the 2 stroke is better though.. unless you will be looking at street legal dirt bikes then a Beta RS anything is the way to go.

There was an 11 RR 520 in AZ for about a week. Guy sold it fast, 4500 bucks I was almost tempted on picking it up on my way to the house in Prescott. Funny thing, when they are for sale and priced right, they are gone fast. When they are way over priced, might as well get a new one to your liking...  :thumbsup:

There was an 11 RR 520 in AZ for about a week. Guy sold it fast, 4500 bucks I was almost tempted on picking it up on my way to the house in Prescott. Funny thing, when they are for sale and priced right, they are gone fast. When they are way over priced, might as well get a new one to your liking...  :thumbsup:

True.. Sometimes low miles newer  used Beta  that may seem high are definitely worth it though as lots have all the mods already on the bike. That costs a lot .  Actually even the older ones have a bunch of mods on also and go for a lot less.. but there's everything on the bike. .. but I think that kind of goes for a bunch of brands of used bikes.. One thing though. You usually don't see a trashed Beta for sale.

• Like 1

If I ever sell mine it will say "frequently crashed by mature rider only"

• Like 4

That's my bike, thanks for the support. What do you guys think as for the price fair or little high?

Really it kind of goes to who is out there with money and how much you can get....Your price seems fair to me.. It's always better to start higher no matter what you are selling. Put $1500 and someone will want $1000 it's weird like that.. Put 6K and someone might say $4500.. You just don't know who's out there. Actually that bike really doesn't have that many miles on it. It came as a demo with few miles and from what I know of the bike it didn't have a lot of riding time on it. You didn't even ride this bike very much either right? .. plus the bike looks great and you added a bunch of goodies on it. I like the way the bike looks. When I first got my bike my initial plan was to put the plastics you have on (red) and even the graphics. I like those graphics actually better than the 08' ones. That's 07? I think? I like the big B on there..The beauty of this bike is it's easy to ride. ..and ride fast.  The bike handles well and never does anything stupid.. so linear power wise too. I think it's a good buy. .. of course I'm biased. I have one and love mine. Are you getting anything else or did you get something else already? 

00r0r_e2zxkeAQdZx_600x450.jpg

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

I have two for sale a 2011 520rr $3,800.00 and a 2012 498rr  $4,800.00. The 11 Has about 100 hrs on it and the 2012 Has only around 75 hrs,the 12 needs a headlight bulb,the 2011 needs a battery and carb.rejetted its A little lean. Click on link to see some pictures of bikes... Thank you

http://s854.photobucket.com/user/rdj1969/slideshow/

You my friend win deals of the day. I'd be all over it if I lived anywhere close.

Both look great but I'm partial to red..

photo2.jpg?52

485217_342149359171167_1243317475_n.jpg?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Unless this bike is trashed, it's a great price for any bike this size and year. What would be an over price?? 50% off a bike in 3 years is very bad even in today's market. Add $2k if it was another brand! I was tossing around selling my bike but after seeing what Beta's resale values are I have to keep it.

Unless this bike is trashed, it's a great price for any bike this size and year. What would be an over price?? 50% off a bike in 3 years is very bad even in today's market. Add $2k if it was another brand! I was tossing around selling my bike but after seeing what Beta's resale values are I have to keep it.

Was a very clean bike with a damper and som other goodies.