hawaiidirtrider

Post Beta for sale from anywhere here

Hey I know this is a long shot but thought I would give it a try. I have a WR450F loaded, Rekluse, Baja Designs Squadron Pro lights, Acerbis 3.1 gal tank, HDB top clamp and threaded handguards, Boyesen high flow impeller, DG exhaust and Polisports plastics, Race Tech springs front and rear sprung for a 250# rider and many other mods. I also have the factory springs, exhaust and plastics. Oil changed after every ride and all grey wire and air box mods done as well.

In addition I have a Vstrom 1000 set up for adventure riding with heated grips, full engine guards and bottom plate, aluminum panniers, top box and auxiliary lighting.

Both bikes are plated and ready to ride. I am looking for a trade plus possible additional cash for the right 2017/2018 300RR. I am in the Denver area but willing to travel most anywhere in the mid-west/west if the deal is right. Trying to get back to my 2T roots. 20180623_063623.jpeg20180623_062748.jpeg

Hey I know this is a long shot but thought I would give it a try. I have a WR450F loaded, Rekluse, Baja Designs Squadron Pro lights, Acerbis 3.1 gal tank, HDB top clamp and threaded handguards, Boyesen high flow impeller, DG exhaust and Polisports plastics, Race Tech springs front and rear sprung for a 250# rider and many other mods. I also have the factory springs, exhaust and plastics. Oil changed after every ride and all grey wire and air box mods done as well.

In addition I have a Vstrom 1000 set up for adventure riding with heated grips, full engine guards and bottom plate, aluminum panniers, top box and auxiliary lighting.

Both bikes are plated and ready to ride. I am looking for a trade plus possible additional cash for the right 2017/2018 300RR. I am in the Denver area but willing to travel most anywhere in the mid-west/west if the deal is right. Trying to get back to my 2T roots. 20180623_063623.jpeg.9508544d0ebdc6cac1929bf3566ceed6.jpeg20180623_062748.jpeg.3f29080a3a94a0159bba2db191e38191.jpeg
I really enjoy hustling DL1K on tight roads, like Latin Dancing with a fat girl in high heels, flirting with disaster every time you dip her a little too deep.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, weantright said:

^ Need to add info on bike.

No kidding, silver tongue Devil he ain't!

Just seen this, wish I had the cash. 

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/d/2016-beta-350rr-low-hours-and/6678410540.html

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 12:26 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Sheez this is better than buying new... except for the warranty. 

My son and I bought new 2018's for right at $7K OTD from two different dealers in two different states (mine $7050).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markbfe501 said:

My son and I bought new 2018's for right at $7K OTD from two different dealers in two different states (mine $7050).

I have a hard time believing that. Dealers pay 6500 for a new xtrainer. Then they pay to have it shipped to them.  Factor in sales tax and you’re otd price means that the dealer is literally paying you to take that bike. 

• Like 1

Dealer info?

3 hours ago, cbsmithvc said:

Dealer info?

I'm his son. I drove 4 hrs to Indiana which was the closest dealer that had stock. This was this dealerships last '18 Beta in stock and were looking to get it gone so they could get ready to start bringing in 2019s. Had been sitting on craigslist for a few weeks before i called and bought it. Price was ~$6850 before i paid my state taxes. 

All of the "local" dealers (1.5-3hrs) had zero stock and weren't willing to move on price if they ordered one in. Was also looking for one to pick up the next day (Saturday), so drove the 8 hrs round trip to get it so i could ride it Sunday.

Saying the above, having had to deal with my local Beta dealer now, i would happily wait to buy a bike from him at a higher price. 

Edited by 17YZ250F