hawaiidirtrider

Post Beta for sale from anywhere here

8 hours ago, weantright said:

I was implying if the bike doesn't suit you, power delivery, cockpit, suspension or overall package then a couple of hundred dollars of parts will not make a difference.

Yea that’s a pile of crap..especially with a few world enduro championships on a mostly stock race edition Beta including suspension and actually everything you have mentioned. More importantly all anyone has to do is ride a variety of Betas  and ride a variety of other brand bikes. All are good. All are competitive. All can work for a rider with setup for trail or racing and all have comparable components that are better or worse for a particular riders preference.

It’s funny. Just yesterday I heard of a fast local vet rider with a brand new 2018 ktm 300 who rode a friends brand new Beta  and is now ordering a brand new Beta 300. He likes it better and the vibration difference  isn’t noticeable to him.  

Still buy what you like but it’s bs that a Beta can’t be setup for any rider and feel great. .. and no matter what bang for your buck Beta gives the most for your money. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Yea that’s a pile of crap..especially with a few world enduro championships on a mostly stock race edition Beta including suspension and actually everything you have mentioned. More importantly all anyone has to do is ride a variety of Betas  and ride a variety of other brand bikes. All are good. All are competitive. All can work for a rider with setup for trail or racing and all have comparable components that are better or worse for a particular riders preference.
It’s funny. Just yesterday I heard of a fast local vet rider with a brand new 2018 ktm 300 who rode a friends brand new Beta  and is now ordering a brand new Beta 300. He likes it better and the vibration difference  isn’t noticeable to him.  
Still buy what you like but it’s bs that a Beta can’t be setup for any rider and feel great. .. and no matter what bang for your buck Beta gives the most for your money. 
Bro, I think we've beaten this horse bro, but there's no freaking way pro bros are riding on stock suspension internals bro.
  • Helpful 1

Why go round and round? :excuseme: No sense listen to anyone who guarantee doesn’t know. It’s just go to the source. 

https://enduro21.com/index.php/endurogp/3089-my-ride-steve-holcombe-s-beta-rr-300-racing

or this.. just OC sachs forks with stiffer springs  on a new street legal bike. 

https://dirtbiketest.com/bike-tests/2017-beta-430-rr-s/#BGLZDR5xZSmiYwWp.97

https://dirtbiketest.com/fresh-dirt/2016-24-hours-of-glen-helen-dbt-sr-team-race-report/#BjB6woSRvyAQWwwt.97

• Like 1

Hmm if I didn’t have so many bikes this would be a great one to get.

828489E3-FFF5-460F-A599-85DD0B801D86.thumb.png.42e0fbc3aee8518b5f685bd084bb7814.png

Actually my dealer has a new 2018 300rr for $7749.00, but it’s not a race edition

2 minutes ago, Mark-us-B said:

Actually my dealer has a new 2018 300rr for $7749.00

That’s where you are. It’s way more expensive here. Ever ship a bike or car here? Add that to whatever price the bike is. Try and buy a ktm here. It’s way more than that..

That’s where you are. It’s way more expensive here. Ever ship a bike or car here? Add that to whatever price the bike is. Try and buy a ktm here. It’s way more than that..

Yeah, 2018s that are still on the floor at some dealerships are being offered at reasonable/nice prices.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark-us-B said:

Yeah, 2018s that are still on the floor at some dealerships are being offered at reasonable/nice prices.

Where do you live? The cost of living here is what sucks about Hawaii. It’s ridiculous. It’s why lots are leaving. He place is nice but it’s hard to live here. It would be fine if I had alot more money...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/28/these-are-americas-most-expensive-states-to-live-in-for-2018.html

We’re up in Northern California, near Lake Tahoe.
Trust me the COL here is just as expensive as the islands

14 hours ago, Mark-us-B said:

We’re up in Northern California, near Lake Tahoe.
Trust me the COL here is just as expensive as the islands

You ought to move here for a little while.  Search cost of living lake tahoe and search cost of living Honolulu. Compare. Just read this morning median priced single family home is over $800,000 now.. it sucks.