Is it just our sport or..........

Call me crazy and I hate to bash MX, but have you ever heard more excuses for not doing well in another sport. Seriously, count how many times you have heard about someone with "food poisining" or "epstien barr virus" in just the last 2 or 3 years!!

Also, do we ever really get the truth about injuries. RC is out of SX and Reed suddenly has a hurt shoulder but (suprise, suprise) will be back just in time for A-1 (everyone knows the world title means nothing).

It seems to me that the brands are so worried about us not buying their bikes that they dig deep into the bag of exucses when someone doesn't do well just to make sure we know that "IT'S NOT THE BIKE!" Really, none of us care. Bubba is fast as hell, but how many of you would buy a Kawi?

Anyway, this post was mostly in fun, but really it is kind of circus when you think about it.

yea, i'll call you crazy..........

it's becuase this is the most physically demanding sport there is. if you are a little physically off then you're not in the running. there is also alot of mental conditioning that is required to go the speeds these guys go.

"Bubba is fast as hell, but how many of you would buy a Kawi?" - right on ahahaha

i think its because the risk of severe injury is much higher in mx then any other sport that end the end its worth it to take off a couple races to finish a season..

Call me crazy and I hate to bash MX, but have you ever heard more excuses for not doing well in another sport.

Yes I have....Men's Billiards. You wouldn't believe the excuses for not getting it done. :)