Silkolene pro 4 15/50 (Where to get online?)

Anyone know where to get this oil online??? And is silkolene pro 4 15/50 the same as comp-4??? Any other oil recomendations? (big can of worms about to open) :) Thanks ahead of time.

TT store is the only place I've found so far.

I was hoping some one was smart enef to google Silkolene to find the Silkolene STORE

true but not quite. Interesting to note it is a link page to MotoLiberty here in Dallas.

I get mine through Ron Ayers I usually need other stuff as well so I get alot of my OEM parts from them. (Not just DRZ...)

Oh, and make sure you guys are comparing Silkolene Pro4 SX to Pro 4 SX,, Not the Pro 4 SX PLUS, which is 100% Ester and more $$$$$

How about Mobil 1 15-50 for an option? It's ester based, and usually available at Walmart or your local auto parts store.

How about Mobil 1 15-50 for an option? It's ester based, and usually available at Walmart or your local auto parts store.

I think that all mobil 1 uses a group IV oil which is a PAO base. AMG and Forumla 1

teams use it and it's not the "energy conserving" type.

Oh, and make sure you guys are comparing Silkolene Pro4 SX to Pro 4 SX,, Not the Pro 4 SX PLUS, which is 100% Ester and more $$$$$

I thought both were 100% ester based with the "plus" being for high output larger bikes?

I don't see a difference listed for 4T Pro 4 Race....and

Pro 4 SX except the SX they list as being an "off road

oil". Both are the same price, and in their description

I don't see any difference listed unless I missed it, which

is quite possible.

It is definitely cheaper through the Silkolene store.....

12 bottles for 125, plus only 10.00 flat rate shipping.

You get free shipping over 150 I think at the TT store,

and a 12 pack there comes to 151. something. So about a 15-16 dollar difference. I'd probably order from TT to support the site, once you get into those figures, the extra isn't a real big deal..

Now, I'm going to go ride the KTM 690 Super Moto.....maybe they'll let me give the RC8 a whirl:crazy:

Regards Sonny

I thought both were 100% ester based with the "plus" being for high output larger bikes?

4T Silkolene Pro 4 15W-50 Motorcycle Oil

-Synthetic ester based full synthetic 4-stroke racing/sport bike engine oil incorporating Electrosyntec technology.

-Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons, cams and bearing even during cold start, prior to lubricant flowing.

- Excellent thermal and shear stability give stay-in-grade performance. High film strength reduces friction and transmission wear.

-Meets and exceeds API-SF and SG standards.

-Motorcycle 4T JASO-MA certified. SAE 10W-40 & 15W-50

4T Silkolene Pro 4 Plus 10W-50 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil

-The ultimate 100% Electrosyntec ester synthetic 4-stroke racing/sport bike engine oil.

-Utilizing technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication.

-Developed and tested in World and National Super bike and Super sport racing.

-High Viscosity Index, exceptional shear strength and outstanding thermal stability give excellent "Stay-in-grade" performance.

-Outstanding anti-wear, anti-friction and load-carrying properties.

-Meets or exceeds API-SF and SG standards.

-Motorcycle 4T JASO-MA certified.

-SAE 5W-40 & 10W-50.

As is all oil threads, it's just info.. each rider will make his choice based off what they know, think they know, what there dad always told them and what they read in a Mag or on the Internet at some motorcycle site :excuseme:

4T Silkolene Pro 4 15W-50 Motorcycle Oil

-Synthetic ester based full synthetic 4-stroke racing/sport bike engine oil incorporating Electrosyntec technology.

-Advanced surface chemistry provides vital protection to pistons, cams and bearing even during cold start, prior to lubricant flowing.

- Excellent thermal and shear stability give stay-in-grade performance. High film strength reduces friction and transmission wear.

-Meets and exceeds API-SF and SG standards.

-Motorcycle 4T JASO-MA certified. SAE 10W-40 & 15W-50

4T Silkolene Pro 4 Plus 10W-50 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil

-The ultimate 100% Electrosyntec ester synthetic 4-stroke racing/sport bike engine oil.

-Utilizing technology derived from aircraft turbojet engine lubrication.

-Developed and tested in World and National Super bike and Super sport racing.

-High Viscosity Index, exceptional shear strength and outstanding thermal stability give excellent "Stay-in-grade" performance.

-Outstanding anti-wear, anti-friction and load-carrying properties.

-Meets or exceeds API-SF and SG standards.

-Motorcycle 4T JASO-MA certified.

-SAE 5W-40 & 10W-50.

As is all oil threads, it's just info.. each rider will make his choice based off what they know, think they know, what there dad always told them and what they read in a Mag or on the Internet at some motorcycle site :excuseme:

So to be objective wouldn't it be best to just go by the independent API ratings instead of all the marketing and Internet fluff?

Same Price at the TT Store

EDIT? Ok My bad, TT store is $0.04 more per qt , so sure price match that if you feel the need :excuseme:

thanks i just orderd 6

Eddie said use silkolene pro 4 15w 50 in my 462. He said not to use ams oil :( anyway which silkolene is it, i see xp, sx, race, plus etc. Which one is the best for street use?

Damn i searched for awhile n couldnt find it that cheap. Can u find a deal on a case?