used regulator

hsut wondering if anyone knows were i can find a used regulator for a 2001 DRZs



any 3 field reg/rect will work.check your local salvaged yard.they should have one that will bolt up.the plug will need to be changed.

thanks burned

do you know of any regulators that will plug right in like from what bikes should i be looking for. and does anyone know were there is a salvage yard here in ct?



nothing but the stocker will plug right in.

ok thanks burned

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now