canadian mx nationals on today

5pm est on speed and repeats later in the day. Also some gncc stuff as well.

thanks, didnt know the gncc was on...

mission..when morgan gets hurt :) cant wait to see him back in action next year

Ya, but they keep calling it a "Y-ZED" 250. I have many Canadian friends and I am always trying to get them to see that "Zed" is a word, not a letter. :)

yeah, they zee sounds wierd in canada

:)

Ya, but they keep calling it a "Y-ZED" 250. I have many Canadian friends and I am always trying to get them to see that "Zed" is a word, not a letter. :D

Hate to break it to you, but it IS ZED. A auther changed it to ZEE in one of her childrens books because she thought it sounded better, infact at the end of the book she even wrote a blurb explaining this. You silly Americans :)

Phonetically, a Z is often pronounced Zed or Zulu so as not to be confused with a C (charlie). On the ham radio I would refer to the bike as a Yankee Zulu or Yankee Zed or mine a Whiskey Radio 250 Fox. I find that most hams with a Z in their call, say "Zed" and those that don't tend to say "Zulu" for the letter Z. Zulu seems more common in the US and Zed more common elsewhere. It's 2330 hours and time for me to catch some Zed's, eh! Wait--I'm an American so I need to go catch some Z's, OK!

Right now its 10:24 and Im watchin the canadian race right now, Man it is great>

Anyone know when the east 125 rounds start?

The :D eastern series starts on Feb. 3rd. Barrie, ON. If you want the hole schedule and pretty much all motocross racing times and dates check out dmxsradio.com and go to calender. Allot of racing this month on the tube. :)

just check out speedtv.com?

thats where its airing now :)

Thanks for the heads up on that race--I taped it and finally got to watch it last night--that was really good racing--those guys were really trying hard--it sure wasn't the mostly "follow the leader in single file" you see at the US pro SX and MX.

Dakar is on Saturday at 5:00 p.m. on Speed channel

GNCC is on Sunday at 5:30 p.m. on Speed channel

I am looking forward to the next Canadian MX race!

Awesome action indeed!

The 2003 Canadian Motocross National series can be seen on Speed Channel starting January 6th on Two Wheel Tuesdays. 5:00pm, 12:00am (EST), 3:00pm, 9:00pm (PST)

Jan 6, 2004

Jan 13, 2004

Jan 20, 2004

Jan 27, 2004

Feb 3, 2004

Feb 10, 2004

Feb 17, 2004

Feb 24, 2004

yeah theres some great races between jsr and huffman.....theres also a great battle between huffman and dowd at one of the races :)